Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Has anyone ever thought...  (Read 4216 times)

urbanpreppie05

Has anyone ever thought...
« on: March 10, 2004, 06:15:27 PM »
...that GSN is going for a revamp similar to what the UK's Challenge TV is now?

Think about it- currently challenge TV shows Play Your Cards Right, The Price is Right, Family fortunes, wheel of fortune and other classics, Takeshi's castle, The world Poker tour, Oblivious and even Iron Chef and World's Best.

Is this the mix GSn may be going for?
insert signature here

gsfan85

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2004, 07:00:35 PM »
I think the re-vamp is AWESOME and much needed.

If everyone thinks about it, we'll realize we aren't losing anything!  GSN is even adding classic episodes of Love Connection and MG90.  

We're not losing anything, we're gaining something.

Adam

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2004, 08:48:34 PM »
[quote name=\'gsfan85\' date=\'Mar 10 2004, 05:00 PM\'] GSN is even adding classic episodes of Love Connection and MG90.  

We're not losing anything, we're gaining something.
 [/quote]
 My opinion only, but in no case do I EVER consider more episodes of LC a net gain.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

JMFabiano

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2004, 12:02:55 AM »
[quote name=\'urbanpreppie05\' date=\'Mar 10 2004, 06:15 PM\'] ...that GSN is going for a revamp similar to what the UK's Challenge TV is now?

Think about it- currently challenge TV shows Play Your Cards Right, The Price is Right, Family fortunes, wheel of fortune and other classics, Takeshi's castle, The world Poker tour, Oblivious and even Iron Chef and World's Best.

Is this the mix GSn may be going for? [/quote]
 Interesting analogy...and while I can't blame US television for wanting to be more like our UK counterparts, let me also say that as we well know, that can also not lead to success, but to the possibility of us "pulling another AmeriCoupling"
I'm a pacifist, and even I would like to see a little more action.