Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Yet Another Buzzr Survey...  (Read 10921 times)

TimK2003

Yet Another Buzzr Survey...
« on: May 15, 2023, 09:07:34 PM »
FWIW, Buzzr is looking for more input -- including "focus groups" commencing in Early June.

Hi BUZZR fans, we want to hear from YOU!

Hi BUZZR fans, we've prepared a survey so we can get your thoughts and opinions on all things BUZZR! In addition to the survey, we’re hoping to speak to some BUZZR viewers in a few focus groups.

Your feedback is very important to us and will help us make BUZZR even more enjoyable for you and your family. Even if you've participated in our other recent survey, we want to hear from you again.

Please click below to participate in our internal viewer research, and let us know if you are available to participate in a focus group. It should take less than ten minutes to complete.

Thank you for participating.

LINK to survey:  https://s.alchemer.com/s3/eca6e74b743d
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 09:18:24 PM by TimK2003 »

Matt Ottinger

Re: Yet Another Buzzr Survey...
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2023, 11:45:48 PM »
Nope.  No thank you.  Again, when the question is "Which of these..." and there's like, fifty of them, I don't have time for that, and I don't even completely get how it's particularly helpful to them.  The only people willing to work these things through to their conclusion are going to be the most deeply dedicated fans.  That skews the results and hey, maybe it skews them in our favor, but it's still not truly representative in the way they seem to want.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

aaron sica

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2023, 07:52:34 AM »
The only people willing to work these things through to their conclusion are going to be the most deeply dedicated fans
Which sadly, the population that makes up this group are mainly jobless fans who still live at home with parents and have nothing better to do than complain about what Buzzr does and doesn't have.

/Don't @ me I said "mainly"

Pyramid80

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2023, 04:32:22 PM »
I completed this survey, and then received a follow up survey.  Now I am participating in a Zoom focus group meeting next week.  This should be interesting.

bwood

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2023, 11:12:45 PM »
I got picked for the Zoom Focus Group but when I clicked on the link, it said it was full. That's what I get for not checking my email earlier in the day.

Pyramid80

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2023, 11:18:55 PM »
I got picked for the Zoom Focus Group but when I clicked on the link, it said it was full. That's what I get for not checking my email earlier in the day.
The same thing happened to me.  However, I received a phone call from them today (which I missed), but they left a message for me to call them back.  I called back, and got everything scheduled.

bwood

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2023, 11:53:55 PM »
They had a spot open up, so they called me, and I am now scheduled for a Thursday meeting time slot.

cmjb13

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2023, 04:34:56 PM »
I just finished the zoom call a few hours ago.

General game show and buzzr questions asked
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

splinkynip

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2023, 09:00:17 PM »

Were we part of the same group? I had the 11:30ET/8:30PT slot

cmjb13

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2023, 09:39:44 PM »

Were we part of the same group? I had the 11:30ET/8:30PT slot
No, I was part of the 1:00pm EST group

There was a Brandon in the call and this board came up.
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

Strikerz04

• The Money Will be Spent
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2023, 02:21:09 AM »
They had a spot open up, so they called me, and I am now scheduled for a Thursday meeting time slot.

That was my slot I had to pass up, hoped you made it worth your while.