The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Vegas's Tropicana Hotel to be demolished

(1/9) > >>

BrandonFG:
According to Howard Stutz, the site will become the new home of the A's once they leave Oakland. Las Vegas Gambit and the first couple years of Brady's LMAD taped at the Trop.

https://twitter.com/LasVegasLocally/status/1656052212572000257

BrandonFG:
CBS Sports report.

Bob Zager:
The Tropicana hotel was also the original home for Dealer's Choice.

Sodboy13:
The Oakland A's are definitely moving to Toronto.
The Oakland A's are definitely moving to Chicago.
The Oakland A's are definitely moving to Denver.
The Oakland A's are definitely moving to San Jose.
The Oakland A's are definitely moving to Fremont.
The Oakland A's are definitely staying in Oakland and getting a new ballpark.
The Oakland A's are definitely staying in Oakland and getting a new ballpark, no not that one, different spot this time.
As of less than three weeks ago, the Oakland Athletics were definitely moving to Las Vegas because they had entered into a "binding" agreement to purchase a different plot of land than the Tropicana for the new ballpark.

What I'm saying is, believe the Tropicana is heading out and the A's are moving in no sooner than the explosives get detonated, and probably not before the first pitch gets thrown.

knagl:

--- Quote from: Sodboy13 on May 09, 2023, 10:12:18 PM ---What I'm saying is, believe the Tropicana is heading out and the A's are moving in no sooner than the explosives get detonated, and probably not before the first pitch gets thrown.
--- End quote ---

I agree with this. I'm very skeptical of anything actually happening with the team in Las Vegas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version