Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Two "Family Feud" Questions  (Read 1422 times)

gamed121683

Two "Family Feud" Questions
« on: April 19, 2023, 12:30:38 PM »
I have two Feud related questions that I'm sure border on "geekery", but something tells me you wouldn't expect anything less around here.

1. Has there every been a time when the answer to a Fast Money question has been over 58-59 points? I want to say it has, but I’m probably wrong.

2. I know there's been instances (especially in Dawson's version) where the same survey is used years apart, but has there every been a time when a Fast Money question has been used in a later episode as a main game question…or vice versa?

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
Re: Two "Family Feud" Questions
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2023, 01:07:59 PM »
I think there was at least one charity show on the CBS run where an obviously obvious answer paid 60 points.
Travis L. Eberle

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2023, 04:06:56 PM »
I know I’ve seen at least one or two times where a survey question got at least 60.

As a matter of fact I could’ve sworn I saw a Fast Money round during Ray Combs’ tenure where the family needed 62 or something close to that to win and they got the number one answer on the last question, but the point total for the question was only 61. I may have my figures off but I know that the family came up one short of 200.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

chad1m

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2023, 07:40:52 PM »
1. Has there every been a time when the answer to a Fast Money question has been over 58-59 points? I want to say it has, but I’m probably wrong.
In a Dawson episode running on the Family Feud Classics channel, “nose” was worth 63 points in the question “Name a part of your face.” It was the last question after the pair earned 19& points, so it took them to 261.