Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Get Schooled 2004  (Read 4162 times)

tommycharles

Get Schooled 2004
« on: March 07, 2004, 05:30:58 PM »
GSN is doing another (albeit shorter, it seems like) Get Schooled Tour. Info is
here

Hmm....Evan Marriot is involved with this? Could be interesting.

cmjb13

Get Schooled 2004
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2004, 06:32:01 PM »
Hmm....Evan Marriot is involved with this? Could be interesting.
Only if they quizzed him on 3rd grade material.
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

Timsterino

Get Schooled 2004
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2004, 12:37:54 AM »
[quote name=\'tommycharles\' date=\'Mar 7 2004, 06:30 PM\'] Hmm....Evan Marriot is involved with this? Could be interesting. [/quote]
 That, in itself, is enough to make me vomit and run in the opposite direction.

Tim :-)

BrandonFG

Get Schooled 2004
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2004, 12:42:38 AM »
Dammit...the one weekend it comes to this area is the weekend I plan on going out of town. What pisses me off even more is that I'm going to be in the Richmond area the very next weekend.

Ain't this a bi... >:o
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Get Schooled 2004
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2004, 02:36:37 AM »
[quote name=\'tommycharles\' date=\'Mar 7 2004, 05:30 PM\'] GSN is doing another (albeit shorter, it seems like) Get Schooled Tour. Info is
here

Hmm....Evan Marriot is involved with this? Could be interesting. [/quote]
 I'm really not sure why they chose the destinations they did; skipping over the entire midwest and Ohio River valley....
--Mark
Phil 4:13

zachhoran

Get Schooled 2004
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2004, 09:04:18 AM »
IIRC, the original list of dates and malls for last year's Get Schooled tour was augmented later on to include more dates, including a gig in King of Prussia, PA. Perhaps the list will expand later.

goongas

Get Schooled 2004
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2004, 12:37:05 PM »
I'm really not sure why they chose the destinations they did; skipping over the entire midwest and Ohio River valley....

They also skipped the NYC/Philadelphia area, the largest market in the country.  Maybe they will add a stop later like Zach suggested.

ChuckNet

Get Schooled 2004
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2004, 02:46:37 PM »
They also skipped the NYC/Philadelphia area, the largest market in the country. Maybe they will add a stop later like Zach suggested.

That'd be nice if they could come to NYC this time around, although I did attend the one in King of Prussia last yr and got to meet Todd Newton...the high point of the trip, since other occurances that took place ultimately led to a breakup w/my GF of 2 mos. But I digress...I'm also not sure about the presence of Evan Mariott, either. :-)

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")