Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bonusround.ca channel on Roku...What Happened?  (Read 8789 times)

TimK2003

Bonusround.ca channel on Roku...What Happened?
« on: March 03, 2023, 09:18:57 PM »
Since Thursday (3/2), the BonusRound.ca channel on Roku has deleted all it's offerings and just shows a search icon (which leads to nothing) and an about icon.

I know they were trying to incorporate a monthly fee for the channel, as it's been more or less a free channel on Roku at least.

Is that still an option they are shooting for, or is the Roku channel dead in the water? 

I've enjoyed watching the show offerings and was willing to pay for the channel on Roku.  Anyone know why the sudden absence?

rwalker

Re: Bonusround.ca channel on Roku...What Happened?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2023, 09:34:58 PM »
Maybe a glitch? THE Barker Era disappeared couple months back iirc and it was a tech issue

Big Brain

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2023, 09:43:32 PM »
Do a channel search for Bonus Round and you'll see a second channel now as it has indeed relaunched with a subscription requirement.  But at $1.99/month I broke the sound barrier going for the subscribe button.

SwohS Emag

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2023, 12:16:20 PM »
Just curious: Has Bonus Round had any content updates since it posted 20 episodes of Guess What last year?

(It appears the $1.99 monthly fee is now available on the website in addition to the Roku app.)

Blanquepage

• "Pacman cereal: it eats YOU!" - Geoff, Starcade
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2023, 12:23:17 PM »
Just curious: Has Bonus Round had any content updates since it posted 20 episodes of Guess What last year?

Nope.

SwohS Emag

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2023, 12:42:57 PM »

Nope.

Thanks for confirming (and, bummer).