The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Game TV April 4 - Nice additions!

(1/9) > >>

Blanquepage:
Oh, how sweet this lineup looks. Look at 1PM & 4:30 ;D

One of the programming staff mentioned some time ago that they were looking to acquire Wink's TTD, but it looks like they're even diving into more of the B&E library!
It doesn't say "S8" for TTD like it used to, but we'll see. BTB is enough to for me be excited about, frankly.

JMFabiano:
I'd like Barry too alongside it, but....oh what the hey why nitpick?  This is awesome news!!

Moreso if the Buzzr/GameTV deal is in play, as there's always a slight chance to get BTB on there. 

BTC '79?  Perhaps we'll finally get closure on the series finale...if you know, you know...

snowpeck:

--- Quote from: JMFabiano on March 03, 2023, 03:58:33 PM ---I'd like Barry too alongside it, but....oh what the hey why nitpick?  This is awesome news!!

Moreso if the Buzzr/GameTV deal is in play, as there's always a slight chance to get BTB on there. 

BTC '79?  Perhaps we'll finally get closure on the series finale...if you know, you know...

--- End quote ---
They've been airing BTC79 for a few months now and they've only shown the ones converted for Buzzr. In fact, they've never shown any classic Fremantle shows that hadn't already been converted for Buzzr. Probably cheaper that way.

BrandonFG:

--- Quote from: Blanquepage on March 03, 2023, 02:35:50 PM ---Oh, how sweet this lineup looks. Look at 1PM & 4:30 ;D

One of the programming staff mentioned some time ago that they were looking to acquire Wink's TTD, but it looks like they're even diving into more of the B&E library!
It doesn't say "S8" for TTD like it used to, but we'll see. BTB is enough to for me be excited about, frankly.

--- End quote ---
I imagine Baldwin's MG at 2:30pm is an error because of 1) Alec's legal situation and 2) GameTV listing it as a half-hour show.

Ian Wallis:
Break the Bank?  Wow - this is surprising news.  Hopefully they'll get to episodes that never aired on GSN.  Some of their leases have been quite small, but I can't wait to see this one!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version