Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Unreleased Home Games  (Read 4376 times)

nowhammies10

Re: Unreleased Home Games
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2023, 04:56:33 PM »
I can't think of a home game that released under the PB imprint.

Both J! and WoF in 1999, rather oddly as PB became an imprint of Hasbro 8 years prior.

I think the Hollywood Squares game that came out around the same time was also under Parker Bros.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2023, 05:13:15 PM »
Well, I definitely feel better because that's not a long list and it's pretty obscure. And I did know (and didn't remember) that Hasbro did still use the PB imprint for some time because I have stuff from as late as 2006 under that imprint. I think it was during the window where Hasbro was gonna make PB their "party / trivia game" brand.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2023, 06:00:15 PM »
I think Greed could work as a cooperative roll and move—sometimes you answer a single question and a captain can agree or disagree, others have all of the players contributing answer for bigger points, and sometimes you land on a Terminator Showdown that isn’t a knockout, but points accrue to you or the partner you challenge. If the group “climbs the tower of Greed” they win, if not better luck next time.
Travis L. Eberle

The Ol' Guy

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2023, 12:28:44 AM »
Good catches on the Parker games. Wink's Trivial Pursuit Game Show was also one of theirs. Parker released a Quiz Kids game box to tie in with the radio show. (And we're not counting the Hasbro editions with the Parker label on the front - Are You Smarter, Griffin's Crosswords, and Don't Forget The Lyrics - right?) And the UK version of Strike It Lucky also has the Parker imprint. https://cf.geekdo-images.com/opengraph/img/2OZke5gjtUFNN8IpLX-41BmAJ1k=/fit-in/1200x630/pic1779971.jpg