Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New episodes on GSN  (Read 22088 times)

BillCullen1

New episodes on GSN
« on: February 02, 2023, 11:52:07 AM »
Starting January 30, GSN is airing new episodes of Master Minds, People Puzzler and their new show Switch. These air at 6:00, 6:30 and 7:00 pm ET, respectively.

bwood

Re: New episodes on GSN
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2023, 12:29:51 PM »
I saw Tug of Words has been bumped to Mornings at 8am, which probably doesn't fare well for its future. Not sure when the change happened, I don't watch the channel too much. I kind of liked that show though.
The episodes airing still say they are new on the Guide.

ChrisLambert!

• Overthrow, Sister Havana
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2023, 02:30:17 PM »
Tug of Words got moved effective 12/19. Only 23 eps aired at 3:30, half of those directly opposite the world's biggest sporting event. Seems like they could've been slightly more patient?
@lambertman

BillCullen1

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2023, 12:24:51 AM »
When I had GSN three years ago, the new show that I liked was Common Knowledge with Joey Fatone. That's gone. I think Strahan's Pyramid was a good get for them.

BillCullen1

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2023, 11:19:17 AM »
GSN has announced that new eps of Master Minds will start airing August 7 at 6 pm ET. You may now unbuckle your seat belt and feel free to move about the aircraft.

BrandonFG

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2023, 02:31:30 PM »
I saw Tug of Words has been bumped to Mornings at 8am, which probably doesn't fare well for its future. Not sure when the change happened, I don't watch the channel too much. I kind of liked that show though.
The episodes airing still say they are new on the Guide.
Tug of Words seemed to be one of those shows GSN never knew how to handle. The first season wasn't heavily-promoted, didn't do as well as the other originals, then quietly faded away along with Get a Clue. Then they randomly bring it back with a new host, but still didn't really promote the show like they do with the others.

That said, I look forward to GSN announcing season 3 out of the blue. :P
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

BillCullen1

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2023, 07:40:05 AM »
Split Second aired its last new episode on August 1. Now we wait to see if more episodes of this and Switch will be produced.

snowpeck

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2023, 01:43:51 PM »
Split Second aired its last new episode on August 1. Now we wait to see if more episodes of this and Switch will be produced.
Casting notices for Split Second's second season went out a while back and with the surprisingly high ratings it's had, I think it's a cinch it's coming back.
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

BillCullen1

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2023, 12:06:03 PM »
GSN has announced that new episodes of Switch will start airing September 18.

BillCullen1

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2023, 11:21:10 AM »
Casting notices for Split Second's second season went out a while back and with the surprisingly high ratings it's had, I think it's a cinch it's coming back.

Indeed, new eps will start airing November 13, according to a promo aired this morning (10/9).

BillCullen1

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2023, 06:19:03 PM »
This week on Master Minds, Muffy Marracco is substitute hosting for Brooke Burns. No explanation was given on the air for this.

colonial

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2023, 08:38:09 PM »
This week on Master Minds, Muffy Marracco is substitute hosting for Brooke Burns. No explanation was given on the air for this.

GSN explained on social media that Brooke lost her voice because of laryngitis and had to sit out a taping

BillCullen1

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2023, 09:00:08 AM »
A couple of announcements from GSN. New eps of Hey Yahoo will start airing November 27. Also, a new show, Blank Slate with host Mario Lopez will start airing in January. The show is a "fill in the blank" game similar to Match Game. You can buy it at Target or wherever.

Clay Zambo

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2023, 11:20:24 AM »
Indeed, new eps will start airing November 13, according to a promo aired this morning (10/9).

(Above was referring to SPLIT SECOND.)

And they did! And JMH got one of those holder-dealies to make his iPad less awkward!
czambo@mac.com

tyshaun1

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2023, 02:54:37 PM »
For those who care, Joel McHale's Card Sharks will be airing on Black Friday, from 4 to 8pm.