Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Buzzr Viewer Survey Currently Online  (Read 11623 times)

TimK2003

Buzzr Viewer Survey Currently Online
« on: January 31, 2023, 08:23:17 PM »
Buzzr has a rather detailed survey seeking input about it's current status and future endeavors.

The website for the survey is https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/7199053/survey

When you get to opinions on their current lineup of shows, there is a weird preference error, but I think you can figure it out.

Not sure if any input will truly affect the network down the road, but if you have some time, have at it.

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Re: Buzzr Viewer Survey Currently Online
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2023, 10:22:42 PM »
I did not get any questions about their current lineup of shows.  I got a long list asking what streaming channels/services I’d heard of.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

bwood

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2023, 10:59:35 PM »
I did not get any questions about their current lineup of shows.  I got a long list asking what streaming channels/services I’d heard of.

Interesting. I took it earlier today when I received an email and, while that was part of it, I also went down a rabbit hole where they listed about every show in the rotation and asked if it was too much not enough, etc. They even solicited suggestions of shows you'd be interested in them picking up in the future and if you wanted to see more shows from the 90s and on....

BrandonFG

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2023, 11:08:20 PM »
I’m with Mark. Got a bunch of questions asking where I watch Buzzr, then a bunch of adjectives asking my about my opinion of the channel. Felt like I was being asked the same question a different way.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

TimK2003

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2023, 11:11:30 PM »

I believe when they asked opinions on specific shows:

Choices were:

I like it a lot
I somewhat like it
Neither like nor dislike
** I somewhat like it** -- instead of somewhat dislike it.
etc...

Just a little survey faux pas.

BillCullen1

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2023, 11:39:33 PM »
Interesting. I took it earlier today when I received an email and, while that was part of it, I also went down a rabbit hole where they listed about every show in the rotation and asked if it was too much not enough, etc. They even solicited suggestions of shows you'd be interested in them picking up in the future and if you wanted to see more shows from the 90s and on....

The survey I took was very much like this.

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2023, 06:59:30 AM »
Does BUZZR not acknowledge that Concentration and Whew! have aired on their network in the last year?  I don't recall any mention of Sale of the Century either.

chrisholland03

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2023, 09:13:44 AM »
I got the full survey - it must be driven by the demographic questions at the beginning.

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2023, 12:17:37 PM »
Does BUZZR not acknowledge that Concentration and Whew! have aired on their network in the last year?  I don't recall any mention of Sale of the Century either.

Yep.

I mentioned W! in one of the open-ends as "a show that I miss."
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2023, 01:38:29 PM »
Once I was told to click every single distribution service I had ever heard of, I suddenly realized I had laundry to do.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

aaron sica

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2023, 02:04:09 PM »
Once I was told to click every single distribution service I had ever heard of, I suddenly realized I had laundry to do.

What a coincidence! I suddenly remembered I had to empty the dishwasher when I saw that.

tvmitch

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2023, 02:18:13 PM »
It's all a pipe dream I'm sure, but I told them that I'd love to see Dick Clark Pyramid, TJW, and TTD.
You should follow me on Twitter

wxfrcaster

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2023, 03:08:09 PM »
It's all a pipe dream I'm sure, but I told them that I'd love to see Dick Clark Pyramid, TJW, and TTD.

Interesting, I mentioned the Barry & Enright library, as well as some Goodson-Todman shows, which I know we will likely never see, such as the 80s NYSI.

Casey

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2023, 04:28:16 PM »
I also mentioned some of the lesser run B&E shows (Bullseye, Play the Percentages) along with asking for Whew! and 70s Concentration to come back.  And Face the Music (hey, it never hurts to ask!)

BillCullen1

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2023, 12:21:17 AM »
I filled in Barker's TPIR, Marshall & Bergeron's HS and Narz & Wood's BTC. I'm not holding my breath but you never know.