The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR 2023 Q1 happenings

(1/17) > >>

MikeK:
I just saw an ad saying Lost and Found is returning in January.  No date given, no mention of what is planned.

weaklink75:

--- Quote from: MikeK on December 20, 2022, 08:24:38 PM ---I just saw an ad saying Lost and Found is returning in January.  No date given, no mention of what is planned.

--- End quote ---

Maybe they got something not in their library but couldn't air until January or something- was unusual that they didn't do anything in September...

Blanquepage:

--- Quote from: weaklink75 on December 20, 2022, 09:30:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: MikeK on December 20, 2022, 08:24:38 PM ---I just saw an ad saying Lost and Found is returning in January.  No date given, no mention of what is planned.

--- End quote ---

Maybe they got something not in their library but couldn't air until January or something- was unusual that they didn't do anything in September...

--- End quote ---
Yeah, same initial instinct. The wishful part of me can't stop thinking that they devoted a little extra energy this year to securing the rights and digitizing a new worthwhile acquisition.
Now if it turns out to be a lineup with Choose Up Sides, Barry Gray's Winner Take All, and What's Going On, well I'll just be over at the bar  ;D

Blanquepage:
Lost and Found is a weeklong thing! All starting at 4PM ET

1/16
Winner Take All '51, Choose Up Sides, It's News to Me (seriously, did someone at BUZZR get this idea from my prior post?  :P)

1/17
Strike it Rich (Garagiola premiere, was briefly on Prime Video)
All 3 Double Dare '76 pilots

1/18
Make the Connection, Play For Keeps, Play Your Hunch

1/19
4 episodes of Beat the Clock '72! It's showing episodes 11-14, were those still with Jack?
EDIT: some quick-on-the-draw episode guide memorizers in another forum say that it's with Gene Wood and guest Gisele MacKenzie

1/20
Premiere of Ward TTTT, Star Words pilots 2 & 3, On a Roll pilot 2

Everything gets repeated on 1/21 starting at 11AM ET.

gamed121683:
So that's the "Lost & Found" schedule, eh?

Have fun at the bar, Blanquepage!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version