Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 10 Days Left Of Original Game Show Network!  (Read 3924 times)

AH3RD

10 Days Left Of Original Game Show Network!
« on: March 05, 2004, 12:29:01 PM »
The original Game Show Network, which has thrilled TV audiences and game show fanatics for close to 10 years, has roughly 10 days remaining.

I wonder...will things really change when The Big Switch to GSN is made on the 15th? 'Cause I did see some oldies but goodies on the schedule...
Aaron Handy III - ah07_1999@yahoo.com

The ABC Password Page

The Aaron Handy III TV Web Shrine

zachhoran

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2004, 12:43:25 PM »
[quote name=\'AH3RD\' date=\'Mar 5 2004, 12:29 PM\'] The original Game Show Network, which has thrilled TV audiences and game show fanatics for close to 10 years, has roughly 10 days remaining.

I wonder...will things really change when The Big Switch to GSN is made on the 15th? 'Cause I did see some oldies but goodies on the schedule... [/quote]
 There were bigger schedule changes in 2001 when PYL and LMAD first aired on GSN than there will be next Monday. Other than the 10-11PM reality hours(with a few weekend repeats of said show), and WLOD's two airings being replaced by Newlywed Game and/or Love Connection, nothing else is scheduled to change.

trainman

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2004, 12:46:49 AM »
GSN is already putting their new logo on the "WWTBAM" videotape dubs they're sending out for closed-captioning purposes.
trainman is a man of trains