Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Family Feud Family Member Placement  (Read 1462 times)

Jeremy Nelson

Family Feud Family Member Placement
« on: November 18, 2022, 11:20:35 AM »
Let's say you and your family have been selected for Family Feud. You're likely the big "game show person" in your family, so your family looks to you to decide the order you play in. Are you selecting yourself as captain? Where does your fastest buzzer player go? Is there any thought as to where you put your best player?
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Re: Family Feud Family Member Placement
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2022, 11:26:54 AM »
I’m putting the person with the fastest reflexes in spot 4; the slowest in spot one.  I’m putting the best player in spot 5–you need someone who can come up with the “off the wall” answers.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

BrandonFG

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2022, 11:34:17 AM »
I'm with Mark...I think your MVPs are in spots 3-5 where a) they play cleanup if we get the question and b) have good reflexes on your Double and Triple questions, and Sudden Death if need be.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

parliboy

• Which of my enemies told you I was paranoid?
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2022, 12:07:14 PM »
Put your best player in position one, due to the importance of the decision-making on the steal.

After that, put your weakest player in position two, though position three is fine if there's no double round.

Among the remaining three players, put your fastest person in position five and your second fastest in position four, though a debate can be made on switching those.
"You're never ready, just less unprepared."

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2022, 12:57:26 PM »
I'm putting Horny Cousin Bob in spot three just to get the dick joke knocked off the board early in the question.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2022, 12:15:21 PM »
Put your best player in position one, due to the importance of the decision-making on the steal.

After that, put your weakest player in position two, though position three is fine if there's no double round.

Among the remaining three players, put your fastest person in position five and your second fastest in position four, though a debate can be made on switching those.
Personally I would rather win Q4 and try to put away the game with a board that has just four answers that should be fairly easy to provide than to hope that one nominated person can come through in the clutch to seal the victory on a question that comes down to reflexes. At the same time the other way around is defensible as well.
Travis L. Eberle