Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Has Narz Concentration left BUZZR?  (Read 4881 times)

DjohnsonCB

Has Narz Concentration left BUZZR?
« on: August 01, 2022, 12:01:31 AM »
There is a BUZZR channel included on my TiVo grid which I can't get in my area but I left it in the grid anyway to see what they show.  Tonight I did a horizontal scroll and couldn't find the Narz version anywhere.  Did they take it off?
"Disconnect her buzzer...disconnect EVERYONE'S buzzer!"

--Alex Trebel

snowpeck

Re: Has Narz Concentration left BUZZR?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2022, 12:16:17 AM »
Yes, the new double play schedule starts Monday, which doesn't include Concentration.
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

SuperSweeper

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2022, 11:07:11 AM »
Ironic that the Double Play schedule doesn’t include a show with Double Play.

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

TimK2003

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2022, 09:01:46 PM »
Ironic that the Double Play schedule doesn’t include a show with Double Play.

Or even Trebek's Double Dare...

chargeradiocom

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2022, 12:46:33 AM »
FWIW, on the social media threads, BUZZR has said several of the departing shows, including Narz Concentration, are “taking a break from the schedule.”

Now, whether it’s truly a break & the shows will be back, or that’s a line of horse manure intended merely to quiet down some of the carping, remains to be seen.

BrandonFG

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2022, 11:06:50 AM »
I see no reason not to take it at face value. There’s been shows that take a break for a few months and come back. Plus Concentration had a nice two-year run…not bad for a show that hadn’t aired in 40+ years.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2022, 12:33:55 PM »
I see no reason not to take it at face value. There’s been shows that take a break for a few months and come back. Plus Concentration had a nice two-year run…not bad for a show that hadn’t aired in 40+ years.

True, but then again there’s been some stuff that has disappeared and hasn’t fully come back yet (Double Dare, Beat the Clock, Child’s Play, Combs Feud, Split Second). You never can tell for sure.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022