Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wheel of Fortune Live! stage show  (Read 4798 times)

chris319

• Co-Executive Producer
Re: Wheel of Fortune Live! stage show
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2022, 12:42:49 PM »
What are the odds that Woolery hosts one of the shows?

About as much chance as you or I hosting one of the shows.

Maybe there's hope for the career of Mike Richards.

cmjb13

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2022, 06:18:55 PM »
Bob Goen stated on Rich Fields’ podcast that they have asked him to host WOF live.

No dates confirmed as of yet
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2022, 11:37:54 AM »
Clay Aiken's doing Detroit
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

Jeremy Nelson

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2022, 11:02:22 PM »
Has anyone gone to one of the shows yet? I saw that Buzzerblog gave it a pretty good review.
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.

splinkynip

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2022, 07:18:37 AM »
I went to the show in Bethlehem, PA three weeks ago. Mark did a very good job hosting. I was surprised it was easy to win a trip. They gave away a trip to Hawaii in one game and a trip to Las Vegas in another. Each were prize wedges that were available in the first two rounds. Although I wonder what exactly is included in the trips and how much they were worth as no airfare or hotel was mentioned. Four games were played, each with one tossup and three rounds, the third being a speedup round. The winner of each of the first three games came back for the fourth game, which was the only one to have a bonus round. Up to $5,000 in cash was available to win ($10,000 if you got that mini-wedge) plus a number of prizes on the bonus wheel including a trip to Paris and a motor scooter. The winner won $1,250 in the bonus round. I believe the top point value for the first three games was 1,500, and for the final game all rounds had 2,500, 3,500, and 5,000 on the wheel.

A nice was to spend the evening, although a bit expensive.