Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Talk About Buzzr  (Read 1787 times)

Bryce L.

Re: Talk About Buzzr
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2022, 12:49:18 AM »
Well this is weird.. Buzzr posted a clip of Talk About to YouTube and it's from Season 2. All the clips in the promo were from season 1.

Not the first time this has happened with Buzzr's promo department. Remember this promo when they launched Whew! last year? I think I remember hearing in this forum that the promo had some clips of episodes that have yet to air on the channel. Why they throw in these "Easter Eggs" that we can't eat is beyond me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9B-QaXPPos
Yeah, has anyone here ever been able to place the "my stomach hurts" girl?

JohnXXVII

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2022, 01:32:28 AM »
I would guess it's from episode 76 or 77. When they began airing Whew weekdays, they started with episode 78. If after they finish Celebrity Whew, they go back and show episodes 8-77, it could be in the last fresh episode of Whew to air on the network. 

Her opponent seems to be the champion in episode 78.

Bryce L.

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2022, 01:39:51 PM »
BUZZR must have tons of faith in Talk About, since per TV Passport, it's getting the 8pm/11pm weeknights slot, replacing Classic Concentration. No word on weekend airings as of yet.

BrandonFG

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2022, 03:48:11 PM »
I get it though. Itís a relative obscurity that ran for a year in the States, so they wanna raise a little awareness instead of burying it at a time when no oneís home.
"Eleanor Roosevelt? She's on Card Sharks, isn't she?"

Now celebrating his 19th season on GSF!