Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Groundhog Day for BUZZR (4/6/2022)  (Read 4581 times)

Bryce L.

Groundhog Day for BUZZR (4/6/2022)
« on: April 06, 2022, 09:17:35 AM »
Not sure what's causing the issue, but every show they've aired this morning (presumably starting at the beginning of this morning's TTTT, when they came out of the infomercials), has gone back to the start of the program every time they've come back out of a commercial break. They keep repeating the same segment repeatedly until they abruptly move on to the next show, etc. etc.

tyshaun1

Re: Groundhog Day for BUZZR (4/6/2022)
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2022, 09:30:32 AM »
What stunk is that on Concentration, the Double Play in the first game was for all 4 bonus prizes. We got as far as the contestant getting the first one, but they cut to commercial right before the 2nd puzzle was revealed.

Bryce L.

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2022, 09:32:17 AM »
What stunk is that on Concentration, the Double Play in the first game was for all 4 bonus prizes. We got as far as the contestant getting the first one, but they cut to commercial right before the 2nd puzzle was revealed.
Yeah, #1324's gonna be a keeper when we do get to see it aired the right way.

BillCullen1

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2022, 10:44:34 AM »
Just tuned in to Buzzr now. The same thing happened on Eubanks CS. Welcome to Amateur Productions Inc.

BillCullen1

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2022, 11:15:21 AM »
And it's happened again on The Newlywed Game. Someone at Buzzr should have called tech support by now. Geez.

tvmitch

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2022, 12:11:04 PM »
Just watched my DVR recording of this and saw the same thing. My DVR software is set up to record the Buzzr stream that is provided through the TV Anywhere login from Sling. I had wondered if that was the same stream that was coming through the website and available on VLC...maybe it is.

Very comical when the stream cut out, like the Heidi game.

I am curious if the issue happened on the OTA stream. Would guess a software issue with the stream and programming.
You should follow me on Twitter

beatlefreak84

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2022, 12:23:28 PM »
I can confirm this definitely happened on the OTA version.  My daughter loves watching NYSI, so we have that on every morning, and, while I know she enjoyed hearing the theme song 4 times, Dad got a little annoyed seeing the same 6 questions!

And, yes; include me in the group very disappointed about not seeing the result of that 4 prize Double Play.

Anthony

(You'd think a 1 year old would love a louder, more colorful show like CS or PYL, but, nope...she loves a short lived 70s word search game!)
You have da Arm-ee and da Leg-ee!

Temptation Dollars:  the only accepted currency for Lots of Love™

JMFabiano

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2022, 12:24:12 PM »
So THAT'S who the GSN Monkeys work for now...

Imagine the double whammy if today's W! WAS Stephen Matthews somehow and this keeps up...
I'm a pacifist, and even I would like to see a little more action.

BrandonFG

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2022, 01:15:53 PM »
Just tuned in to Buzzr now. The same thing happened on Eubanks CS. Welcome to Amateur Productions Inc.
Or a free network that probably doesn’t have in-house tech support. As someone who works with this kind of technology on a college campus, stuff happens especially post-pandemic.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

Robair

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2022, 01:45:49 PM »
As of the 1:30 pm installment of "Classic Concentration", the problem has been fixed.
--Robair

NickintheATL

• Husband of snowpeck
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2022, 10:10:54 PM »
Speaking as someone who works in the operations side of TV, some people here need to take a step back and really think about how they feel when problems occur with a station or network.

Human people make human mistakes and systems fail and act weird. It just comes with the territory. It doesn't excuse the problem happening at all, but some humility in being human towards people who are doing their best to provide you with entertainment would really go a long way in this fractured, divisive world that we live in.

/Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.