Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Truth or Consequences 1987 about to be unearthed in its entirety?  (Read 1591 times)

DoorNumberFour

• ChristianCarrion.com
Podcaster, National Archives of Game Show History
"Tell Us About Yourself: Conversations with Game Show Contestants" available on all streaming services
christian@christiancarrion.com

WarioBarker

• Mind Wanderer
Re: Truth or Consequences 1987 about to be unearthed in its entirety?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2022, 12:44:59 PM »
One of his replies on the post is also of note - he says he has "2 or 3 eps of each" of Pitfall and Yahtzee.

Per this post, he explains that he has seven bins full of videotapes that he wants to get rid of, "So I’m transferring just the important stuff then I’ll sell the rest of the tapes."
The Game Show Forum: beating the **** out of the competition since 2003.

I'm just a mind wanderer, walking in eternity...

gamed121683

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2022, 01:07:22 PM »
One of his replies on the post is also of note - he says he has "2 or 3 eps of each" of Pitfall and Yahtzee.

Per this post, he explains that he has seven bins full of videotapes that he wants to get rid of, "So I’m transferring just the important stuff then I’ll sell the rest of the tapes."

Going slightly off topic, but did I see "Day By Day" on one of those Post-It Notes in the picture? Fingers crossed we'll see more of that show outside of the Brady Bunch episode. Granted, that's perhaps the most memorable episode of the series, but still...

/Here's hoping for gold and not pyrite. So far, this looks promising.

whewfan

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2022, 06:24:56 AM »
I remember the episode where Ralph demonstrated the original Buelah the Buzzer. It's a weird looking whistle of sorts that you blow into. The 87 version wasn't that bad at all, but I could've gone without Murray Langston's schtick. I think Larry Anderson did a fine job, and I think the show was off the air long enough to not compare him to Barker.