Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: NICK GAS question  (Read 1454 times)

adamjk

NICK GAS question
« on: February 27, 2004, 05:47:55 PM »
Does Nick Gas, air each of their shows, in the order they originally aired? I don't think they do, but I want to be sure. If they don't air them in order. How the episodes of the shows determined? Is it random?

bandit_bobby

NICK GAS question
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2004, 06:48:43 PM »
Most of the time, it's random.

TonicBH

NICK GAS question
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2004, 06:29:48 AM »
[quote name=\'bandit_bobby\' date=\'Feb 27 2004, 06:48 PM\'] Most of the time, it's random. [/quote]
 I have noticed when they air Make the Grade they usually go back-and-forth between Schnieder-era and Morris-era eps (I.E. Monday they'd air a Schnieder-era ep, Tuesday a Morris-era ep, etc).

What I don't understand is why they don't do this to Think Fast (Maybe they do, but I've been seeing nothing but Carrington-era eps these past two weeks)
You Found a Secret Area: The place where I write about dumb game show and video game stuff occasionally.

beatlefreak84

NICK GAS question
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2004, 10:14:25 AM »
From what I've seen, yes, the episodes are random; however, they'll usually stay in the same season for a period of time before switching; for example, it was a long time of me having Nick GaS before I finally saw a New York Schneider episode of "Make the Grade," but, once I did, they showed those for about two weeks before going to some Morris eps.

I know they do this with DD as well since they'll usually stay in, say, 1986 for a few weeks and then go to 1988 or to SSDD.  Really, though, the only show they don't do this with is "Nick Arcade," which certainly does seem to be shown in a completely random order.

But, no, the shows are never run in order, although, with these little stints, they certainly seem to be!  :)

Anthony
You have da Arm-ee and da Leg-ee!

Temptation Dollars:  the only accepted currency for Lots of Love™

Vgmastr

NICK GAS question
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2004, 11:41:05 AM »
Hidden Temple seems to be another one, as they show episodes from all three seasons in what seems to be a completely random order.

rugrats1

NICK GAS question
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2004, 12:38:34 PM »
I don't know what motivated them, but it seems that all Nick channels show their programs in random order, even those that do depend on continuity (like the Nicktoon "As Told By Ginger" on Nick and Nicktoons TV, for example).