Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: BUZZR on Pluto TV  (Read 16218 times)

TimK2003

Re: BUZZR on Pluto TV
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2022, 10:26:19 PM »
I’ve noticed quite a few MeTV/Decades ads on Facebook…for the price it’s tempting, but I need to figure out which streaming services to cut out first. I’ll definitely keep it in mind.

Wake me up when MeTV+ Is added to the mix.

TimK2003

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2022, 09:44:07 AM »
For nearly 2 weeks, the 730AM ET feed of Newlywed Game is still FUBARed. They totally skip the opening segment and start with about 2 minutes of segment two before abruptly going to commercial then restarting segment two again.

Not sure if those issues are consistent with the other airings throughout the day via Roku Channel or the other outlets.

Bryce L.

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2022, 09:57:24 AM »
For nearly 2 weeks, the 730AM ET feed of Newlywed Game is still FUBARed. They totally skip the opening segment and start with about 2 minutes of segment two before abruptly going to commercial then restarting segment two again.

Not sure if those issues are consistent with the other airings throughout the day via Roku Channel or the other outlets.
The 9:30pm airings have been FUBAR'd as well, and that's on the main stream itself.

Chief-O

• Speaks digi-talk
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2022, 09:58:57 AM »

On Monday, the 2nd-to-final ep. of SOTC was messed up; the intro/first segment kept repeating. I think I did notice it on Buzzr's web stream as well.

ChrisLambert!

• Overthrow, Sister Havana
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2022, 09:10:12 AM »
I’m noticing a lot of xx-second skips today in the middle of segments. Noticed for sure during Truth and just now in Concentration that missed a puzzle solve.
@lambertman

Kniwt

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2022, 10:16:06 AM »
I’m noticing a lot of xx-second skips today in the middle of segments.

FWIW, I've been noticing this a lot more in the past few days, not just on Buzzr and not just on Pluto, but on many of the "free" streaming sites. (It's been especially bad trying to watch Sony Competencias on Xumo.)

The way these services have exploded, I'm surprised they've been able to keep up with demand as well as they have.

mystery7

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2022, 04:28:14 PM »
I’m noticing a lot of xx-second skips today in the middle of segments.
I may be having the same issue. Video will freeze, then shuttle back about 30 seconds, advance to a random point where it freezes again and waits for the audio to catch up before full playout resumes - sometimes several seconds ahead of where the freeze was. This happens for me on an Android TV if that means anything and wondering if this is OS-specific or if it's coming from the source that way.

Sodboy13

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2022, 10:17:04 PM »
Watching Barker TPIR on Pluto from my Roku TV last night, the feed kept dropping out with a black screen for several seconds, coming back, then dropping out again. Not sure if that's what anyone else was experiencing.
"Speed: it made Sandra Bullock a household name, and costs me over ten thousand a week."

--Shawn Micallef, Talkin' 'bout Your Generation

Kniwt

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2022, 03:20:28 AM »
I also had the same problems with the Barker TPIR channel on Pluto, watching on a Fire TV stick. I discovered that this channel is no longer exclusive to Pluto; it's on Xumo (and others?), where it seems to play without the problems. There's even a new version of the "Bob Barker Shuffle" promo without all the CGI'd "Pluto"s.

The downside to watching Barker TPIR on Xumo, at least here, is that virtually none of the available ad inventory is sold, so the blue-screen TPIR interlude music pops up at almost every ad break. (And when there *is* an ad, it's often bafflingly out-of-market, such as election ads for a candidate not even in this state.)