Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: BUZZR on Pluto TV  (Read 4879 times)

TimK2003

Re: BUZZR on Pluto TV
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2022, 10:26:19 PM »
Iíve noticed quite a few MeTV/Decades ads on FacebookÖfor the price itís tempting, but I need to figure out which streaming services to cut out first. Iíll definitely keep it in mind.

Wake me up when MeTV+ Is added to the mix.

TimK2003

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2022, 09:44:07 AM »
For nearly 2 weeks, the 730AM ET feed of Newlywed Game is still FUBARed. They totally skip the opening segment and start with about 2 minutes of segment two before abruptly going to commercial then restarting segment two again.

Not sure if those issues are consistent with the other airings throughout the day via Roku Channel or the other outlets.

Bryce L.

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2022, 09:57:24 AM »
For nearly 2 weeks, the 730AM ET feed of Newlywed Game is still FUBARed. They totally skip the opening segment and start with about 2 minutes of segment two before abruptly going to commercial then restarting segment two again.

Not sure if those issues are consistent with the other airings throughout the day via Roku Channel or the other outlets.
The 9:30pm airings have been FUBAR'd as well, and that's on the main stream itself.

Chief-O

• Fates' Law prevails
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2022, 09:58:57 AM »

On Monday, the 2nd-to-final ep. of SOTC was messed up; the intro/first segment kept repeating. I think I did notice it on Buzzr's web stream as well.