Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: BUZZR Schedule Freshness - Q4 2021  (Read 12159 times)

Blanquepage

• "Pacman cereal: it eats YOU!" - Geoff, Starcade
BUZZR Schedule Freshness - Q4 2021
« on: November 10, 2021, 10:55:04 AM »
Consolidating the "what's fresh" stuff into a single thread since it's gotten scattered all over the place.
The first couple of days of the week of 11/22 are up, looks like this'll be the fresh stuff during the weekdays:

- Concentration '77
- The Newlywed Game
- Tattletales

One other note, Whew! episode #3 is getting skipped again.

Strikerz04

• The Money Will be Spent
Re: BUZZR Schedule Freshness - Q4 2021
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2021, 12:22:11 AM »
Black Friday Appears to have the last episodes of the Perry Run featuring Darrell Garrison

JohnXXVII

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2021, 12:25:44 PM »
Also What's My Line is getting "new" episodes next week, starting 11/15, the last of their regularly aired shows to get fresh episodes for 2021..

snowpeck

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2021, 02:01:20 PM »
Though they're skipping the first episode, tomorrow is the start of the 1977-78 season on Narz Concentration.
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

tvwxman

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2021, 03:30:23 PM »
Though they're skipping the first episode, tomorrow is the start of the 1977-78 season on Narz Concentration.
Since this was the last season, do we get to see the start of the new bonus round format now?
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

snowpeck

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2021, 03:43:55 PM »
Since this was the last season, do we get to see the start of the new bonus round format now?
Yep, we should.
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

Robair

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2021, 10:53:37 AM »
Yep, we should.
And all the TPIR cues they borrowed because all the music is too short for what may be a monster prize read.  Later on in the season we get guests behind the mic, Jay Stewart and Jack Clark.
--Robair

JMFabiano

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2021, 02:21:53 PM »
Yep, we should.
And all the TPIR cues they borrowed because all the music is too short for what may be a monster prize read.  Later on in the season we get guests behind the mic, Jay Stewart and Jack Clark.

Minor quibble....but how come it seemed they alternated between using the new wild card and the old one in the main game? 
I'm a pacifist, and even I would like to see a little more action.

snowpeck

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2021, 02:33:40 PM »
Yep, we should.

Minor quibble....but how come it seemed they alternated between using the new wild card and the old one in the main game?

The new wild card is only used for the "really wild" games with four wild cards in play. Games with just two wild cards still used the old ones.

BillCullen1

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2021, 09:32:46 AM »
Last week on Tattletales, they aired shows featuring Uncle Bill with wife Ann, along with Zsa Zsa and Joan Collins, with their respective hubbies. Those started on Thursday. I totally forgot about that new bonus game on Narz Concentration. I do believe they are airing new to Buzzr eps of WML. Mystery guest today (11/15) was George Maharis.

BillCullen1

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2021, 10:32:14 AM »
Very glad to see NYSI back on the daytime schedule. On the 11/17 ep of Tattletales, they had Adrienne Barbeau, Linda Kaye Henning and in the banana section, Sammy Davis Jr. I said "Holy bleep, they got HIM to do this - wow!

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2021, 12:22:42 PM »
As I recall, Sammy was a game show fan.  He appeared on Celebrity Bowling and hosted a round of Dawson Feud.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

gamed121683

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2021, 03:13:35 PM »
As I recall, Sammy was a game show fan.  He appeared on Celebrity Bowling and hosted a round of Dawson Feud.

Wow, I never knew he did Celebrity Bowling OR Tattletales. Now I want to look up the former on Tubi (assuming they have it, of course).

Allstar87

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2021, 04:42:42 PM »
Wow, I never knew he did Celebrity Bowling OR Tattletales. Now I want to look up the former on Tubi (assuming they have it, of course).

They've got most, if not all, of Celebrity Bowling on Demand there. :)

BillCullen1

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2021, 11:00:03 AM »

I remember the Dawson Feud episode and Sammy was on Marshall's HS a few times. His wife Altovise was on Cross Wits a couple of times. She was introduced as Mrs. Sammy Davis at the top of the show but Jack Clark called her Altovise during the game. I think one week she was on with Bill Cullen.