Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Possible good news.....  (Read 4063 times)

passwordplus

Possible good news.....
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2004, 06:18:40 PM »
I could just picture Springer hosting Feud, the families throwing chairs at each other after each round.

Hell, add Steve(the security guy) as announcer and let Burton be the security. Sounds like an idea for Fremantle to pursue(cough cough)

tvrandywest

Possible good news.....
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2004, 09:55:39 PM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Mar 19 2004, 01:56 PM\'] In fact, I think that "Pyramid" and the talk show were both taped on the same Sony soundstage--correct? [/quote]
I believe you are correct. There are only a limited number of sound stages at Sony that are equipped for TV (as opposed to film). Jeopardy and Wheel SHARE the same control room which serves both of those stages. The "Donny" memorial stage is a short walk north from WOF and J!

Randy
tvrandywest.com
« Last Edit: March 21, 2004, 09:56:36 PM by tvrandywest »
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com

dzinkin

Possible good news.....
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2004, 10:07:42 PM »
[quote name=\'bclark71\' date=\'Mar 17 2004, 09:12 PM\'] I consider Jerry Springer to be a game show because I try to guess how many minutes into each show some chick will expose her breasts: [/quote]
 This is akin to Howard Stern referring to "Larry King Live" as a game show; the game is to find out how long it will take before King's screeners let a "Baba Booey" call through.

Got to find your games where you can, I guess. :-)