The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Close calls....narrow escapes.....

<< < (2/103) > >>

Blanquepage:
I'm sure a couple of FB friends on the board are already over me pointing this out, but recall that Concentration and Whew were on the BUZZR survey a couple years ago, and brought out of the vault on Winc's channel first before ultimately debuting on BUZZR. I can only hope there's something to that considering there are also some nice studio master uploads of Scrabble and High Rollers too...which were also on the survey.

Anyhow, amazing news!

tpirfan28:
Is this the first format that has zero ties to Fremantle to air on the network?
A combination guaranteed to say wow, more than anything.

Starts 9/6.

Chief-O:

--- Quote from: tpirfan28 on August 10, 2021, 03:37:18 PM ---Is this the first format that has zero ties to Fremantle to air on the network?

--- End quote ---

I think "Bzzz!" was first.

Otherwise, hot darn. I'm sure it'll be appointment viewing once it's on the schedule.

Blanquepage:

--- Quote from: Chief-O on August 10, 2021, 03:47:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: tpirfan28 on August 10, 2021, 03:37:18 PM ---Is this the first format that has zero ties to Fremantle to air on the network?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Wouldn't that be Wordplay, as brief as it was? They also briefly had 20 episodes of Strike it Rich on their Prime channel, but those disappeared too.

snowpeck:

--- Quote from: Blanquepage on August 10, 2021, 03:58:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: Chief-O on August 10, 2021, 03:47:52 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Wouldn't that be Wordplay, as brief as it was? They also briefly had 20 episodes of Strike it Rich on their Prime channel, but those disappeared too.

--- End quote ---
Wordplay had some ties as it was co-produced by Syd Vinnedge's company prior to it eventually becoming part of Fremantle in a series of mergers/acquisitions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version