Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jeopardy Host Survey- Preferences and Predictions  (Read 1916 times)

Jeremy Nelson

Jeopardy Host Survey- Preferences and Predictions
« on: July 31, 2021, 08:26:38 PM »
Hey all,

As we close in on the final guest hosting gigs, I wanted to throw out a quick survey (link below) to the group to get predictions on who your preferred host is, as well as who you think will be chosen. It's a quick three question survey (four if you want to fill out the verbatim section), so it shouldn't take more than 90 seconds if you can spare.

Lastly, while we've had our fair share of debates on the subject here, I'd just like to ask that you not discuss your responses or justifications in this thread, specifically- this will help prevent any skew that may not have already happened.

I'll be sharing the summed responses with you at a later date in this thread. Thanks again!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc1ypjCK6jOAHnSMx9aRiCGw0sMBdageraiy0veWdXTQVq6-g/viewform
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.

Jeremy Nelson

Re: Jeopardy Host Survey- Preferences and Predictions
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 04:38:03 PM »
Soo....what a day, huh?

Simply put, the survey said that 32% of you wanted Mayim, 28% wanted Ken, and 11% wanted LeVar. Several others were selected as well (9% for Buzzy, 7% for Mike Richards, 5% for Rodgers, and 2% each for David Faber, Sanjay Gupta and Anderson Cooper)

Who did you think that the powers that be would actually pick? Most people put their vote behind Ken at 51%. Mike came in second at 32%, and 9% actually thought LeVar would get the job. Robin Roberts, Anderson Cooper and Aaron Rodgers each got 2%.  In the verbatims section, a few of you went out of your way to state that Mike's got too much influence to not get it.

So, yeah. They went with that guy. yaaaay.
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.

Kevin Prather

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2021, 04:59:15 PM »
Who did you think that the powers that be would actually pick? Most people put their vote behind Ken at 51%. Mike came in second at 32%, and 9% actually thought LeVar would get the job. Robin Roberts, Anderson Cooper and Aaron Rodgers each got 2%.

How did Mayim rank on the "Who do you think?" end?

Jeremy Nelson

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2021, 06:57:58 PM »
Not a single vote. People seemed to have been pretty cyncial overall about Jeopardy selecting someone outside of Ken or Mike, and they were (mostly) right.

TimK2003

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2021, 07:02:45 PM »
They made the decision hours before Joe Buck had his chance to prove he was the best suited for the heir to the J! throne. How inconsiderate....

/ :p

ChrisLambert!

• Overthrow, Sister Havana
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2021, 07:16:13 PM »
They made the decision hours before Joe Buck had his chance to prove he was the best suited for the heir to the J! throne. How inconsiderate....

That is a disgusting act.
@lambertman

BrandonFG

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2021, 08:12:43 PM »

That is a disgusting act.
I lol’d.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!