Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Are You Fully Vaccinated?  (Read 14186 times)

nowhammies10

Re: Are You Fully Vaccinated?
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2021, 12:51:17 PM »
Because you have an allergy
Because you're immunocompromised
Because you're underage

Reasons why someone doesn't drink alcohol!

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

)100kpyrwin.wav

bulldog_06

« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2021, 01:02:00 PM »
Fully vaxed with Pfizer.

calliaume

« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2021, 01:26:02 PM »
Fully vaccinated; got the second Pfizer shot in early May. My college roommate senior year in college has worked with Pfizer for decades, so that was a nice coincidence. Whole family is vaccinated.

chris319

• Executive Producer
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2021, 01:29:25 PM »
Here in the red heart of reddest Red America, the vax rate is disturbingly low, yet mask usage rounds off to approximately zero. And, quelle surprise, new infections are surging. Whod'a thunk.

May I ask what state this is?

PPatters

« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2021, 01:41:58 PM »
We are back to wearing masks in California. Psst: I never stopped wearing one. What's the big deal about wearing a mask?

Agreed that I have no problem wearing masks here in LA. Itís sad, though, that our rising hospital cases and the burden on our medical system is 100% coming from the unvaccinated. (Still in LA, no one hospitalized with COVID has been fully vaccinated. Moreover, the mRNA vaccines remain more than 90%+ effective.) Like was said, thereís no reason not to get it ó and we need to be working harder to bring it to people in underserved communities and immigrant communities, where vaccine education may be less effective because itís so focused on English-language.
Patrick (check out ZonkSpinBlank)

BrandonFG

« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2021, 01:54:43 PM »
Same here, pretty much every time I go into a store. Abd not just because of COVID, either; do you know how nice it was to finally have a winter where I didn't have to deal with a nagging cold and/or sinus infection for 1-2 weeks? That ranks up there as one of ny top highlights of the pandemic, along with losing my hour-long commute to and from the Loop.
Thankfully I didn't have a serious cold last winter (allergies kicked my ass though this spring). I couldn't imagine the dirty looks I'd get for coughing. :P

/Congrats on your retirement, Chris C.
"Iím not gonna miss a Biggie question, Sara.Ē

Now celebrating his 19th season on GSF!

chris319

• Executive Producer
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2021, 02:06:41 PM »
Congrats on your retirement, Chris C.

Thanks, Brandon. Four months out of that hellhole and I'm still detoxing. The job was literally giving me nightmares, even after leaving. Now they have subsided for the most part. It didn't help having Little Hitler as my boss.

Ian Wallis

« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2021, 02:12:11 PM »
Pfizer.  First shot:  mid-May.  Second shot:  early July.

No side affects to first shot.  Second shot gave me a very mild headache for a couple of days.  My wife had the chills for one day.
For more information about Game Shows and TV Guide Magazine, click here:
https://gamesandclassictv.neocities.org/
NEW LOCATION!!!

Winkfan

« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2021, 02:12:57 PM »
Fully vaxxed since May 1.  Pfizer.

Likewise with Pfizer. 'Nuff said.

Cordially,
Tammy
"HELLO, MUSIC LOVERS!"
   -- In Memory of Sam Riddle (1937-2021)

JMFabiano

« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2021, 02:24:55 PM »
There is not a thing that someone can say to justify NOT getting this vaccination.

Oh, sure there is: "I am abjectly stupid and I believe in "Q". I think California wildfires were caused by laser beams from space ships run by the Rothschilds. I am so dumb I cannot find a pharmacy to get my shot anyway".

I've had several nice conversations with Bill Gates thanks to the microchip that was in the vaccine. We discussed his divorce and talked a little about his pal Warren Buffett.

Dick walks in the shot.  "Maybe if I said...'Because The Reinstatement is coming in 2 weeks and everything will be better then...'?" 
Some days I need Dick Clark to step in and give me the perfect clue...

JMFabiano

« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2021, 02:25:22 PM »
Fully vaxxed since May 1.  Pfizer.

Likewise with Pfizer. 'Nuff said.

Cordially,
Tammy

Ditto, on all, back in April. 
Some days I need Dick Clark to step in and give me the perfect clue...

tvmitch

« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2021, 02:25:32 PM »
Yes. Moderna. March 23, then April 20. Mild disruptions after each shot, mostly fatigue. My wife got Pfizer. We still mask up for the sake of our kids, who aren't yet eligible.
You should follow me on Twitter

mystery7

« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2021, 02:25:53 PM »
2 Modernas (from a Rite-Aid), no freebies. And just a sore arm from either shot. Even had surgery the day after the second one. Worst side effect has been the bills from the surgery (and all my other procedures this year).

CarpetCrawler

« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2021, 02:38:45 PM »
Got my second shot of Pfizer on May 6th.  My side effects of the second shot were rough but like I was telling people at work who kept hemming and hawing about getting the shot, "it's still better than actually getting COVID".  An Uncle who already has horrible upper respiratory issues in the first place got COVID last year and he's STILL struggling to get back on his feet fully.
- CC Kirby