Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Are You Fully Vaccinated?  (Read 9602 times)

Chief-O

• Ready 1......take 2!!!
Re: Are You Fully Vaccinated?
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2021, 12:38:23 AM »
Got Moderna in late Dec. '20 and late Jan. (as a senior residence worker, we were able to get in early on it). Shot #2 gave me the whole mess of side effects, but as I always say when the subject comes up, they're not as bad as COVID itself. I've gotten to handling shots pretty well, but that might be thanks to the (mandatory) flu shots us employees have to get at the senior residence!

RMF

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2021, 01:24:21 AM »
Two Pfizer shots, in late March and early April.

NickintheATL

• Husband of snowpeck
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2021, 02:06:44 AM »
I got two doses of Moderna in March and April.

Greg got his Moderna within days of mine as well.

I had a really sore arm after the second shot. Greg had a slight reaction more to the second shot for a day or so but it got better. Nothing serious.
Nick Brobeck (He/Him) | Twitter: @NickintheATL
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
Watch Nick & Greg on YouTube

chris319

• Executive Producer
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2021, 04:29:48 AM »
I saw a really sad video of a woman with an oxygen cannula gasping for air. She just couldn't breathe. It was pathetic, as if she was suffocating from the inside. Gawd only knows what kind of damage had been done to her lungs. I couldn't find the video on YouTube, but there are people who, after watching it, still wouldn't want to be vaccinated because Tucker Carlson or "Q" or Marjorie Taylor Greene or one of those crackpots told them not to.

Clearly persuasion alone isn't working. People might get vaccinated if you offered them a goodie, which is pathetic in and of itself, but if it gets the needle in their deltoid then it's what you've got to do.

They might get more takers if they took off the "emergency use authorization" and gave it full status.

chris319

• Executive Producer
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2021, 04:50:39 AM »
We are back to wearing masks in California. Psst: I never stopped wearing one. What's the big deal about wearing a mask?

What don't people understand about "more transmissible" regarding the new variant? I guess if you're abjectly stupid you don't understand big words like "transmissible" or "ventilator". Darwin has a special place ready for such folks.

parliboy

• Which of my enemies told you I was paranoid?
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2021, 06:08:02 AM »
Pfizer x 2, several months ago.  Drive-through vax, didn't even have to leave the car.   
"You're never ready, just less unprepared."

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2021, 06:45:20 AM »
I am. Moderna.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

tyshaun1

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2021, 06:48:07 AM »
Count me in. 2 shots of Moderna back in April. Mild side effects on the 2nd one but were gone the next morning.

aaron sica

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2021, 07:34:50 AM »
I am as well, since the end of February (two shots of Moderna).

KrisW73

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2021, 08:06:15 AM »
Both doses of Moderna - Early March/April at Gillette Stadium. Was in and out in under 20 minutes both times.

BillCullen1

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2021, 08:07:08 AM »
I got my two Moderna shots in March. Other than a little pain in my arm for a couple of days, no problems.

Joe Mello

• has hit the time release button
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2021, 08:22:33 AM »
Full Pfizer back around Easter because I am high BMI. The afternoon after the second dose I had flu-like symptoms, but I had prepped for that so I just ended up sleeping it off. I thought I wasted the coupon I got from CVS, but I don't think I've been in a CVS since then.

It's weird that high BMI allowed me to get the shot but a respiratory illness like asthma wouldn't have cut it.
This signature is currently under construction.

tvwxman

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2021, 08:37:30 AM »
Two shots of Moderna in Jan/Feb.  There is not a thing that someone can say to justify NOT getting this vaccination
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

nowhammies10

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2021, 08:47:25 AM »
First dose Pfizer at the end of May, 2nd dose Moderna a couple weeks ago.  Feels good to be fully 5G-compliant.

MikeK

• RIGHT! But there is no 8.
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2021, 08:53:43 AM »
Fully vaxxed since May 1.  Pfizer.