Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Game Show "Channels" On Roku,...Etc... Thread.  (Read 95900 times)

Hastin

Re: Game Show "Channels" On Roku,...Etc... Thread.
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2021, 04:35:37 PM »
Samsung TV Plus (built into Samsung TVs and now available on the web at https://samsungtvplus.com/) has Buzzr, Deal or No Deal Channel, Game Show Central, and "Wipeout Xtra".
-Hastin :)

chargeradiocom

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2021, 05:48:31 PM »
It was briefly mentioned, but the service Plex has Game Show Central, Sony Competencias, and, new as of today, BUZZR.

Plex has probably the best program guide I’ve seen on a free streamer. It goes out an entire week and shows when an episode is new to a channel.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2021, 11:51:16 PM »
Plex finally got BUZZR? Sweet!
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2021, 09:51:38 PM »
Apologies for the lack of proper diacritical marks in the channel name, Mi Obsesion Favorita on Pluto TV, channel 948, shows episodes of Boom! from Colombia.

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2021, 08:26:28 PM »
Didn’t really wanna start a new thread for this one but:

Tubi has the “Game Changers” documentary Buzzr produced.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

snowpeck

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2021, 03:10:03 PM »
Pluto TV just added to its On Demand section nearly 200 episodes of Supermarket Sweep from seasons 2 and 3.
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

chargeradiocom

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2021, 05:49:20 PM »
Pluto has launched a new game show channel, simply titled Pluto TV Game Shows. It’s next door to TPIR, and looks at this point to mostly be stuff from their On Demand section (so plenty of GSN shows, the aforementioned Supermarket Sweep, and Fifth Grader).

Blanquepage

• "Pacman cereal: it eats YOU!" - Geoff, Starcade
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2021, 03:08:48 PM »
The Money List is on Pluto on Demand. Nice to see it again!

snowpeck

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2021, 05:25:54 PM »
The Money List is on Pluto on Demand. Nice to see it again!
A few more GSN originals (including that one) were added within the last week or two - The Money List, 20Q, Extreme Dodgeball, Beat the Chefs (including four additional episodes that never aired on TV) and Best Ever Trivia Show.
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

ivoryman1986

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2021, 06:49:50 PM »
As well as the entire 2nd and 3rd seasons of Catch 21, and the entire first season of America Says is now on Pluto too. There was also a time when Pluto On Demand also had American Bible Challenge and the entirety of It Takes A Church as well.

colonial

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2021, 07:14:19 PM »
Pluto TV Game Shows showed several episodes of the UK version of "101 Ways to Leave a Game Show" this morning.

Also, Pluto TV's British channel (which primarily shows scripted fare like "Doc Martin" and "Death in Paradise") broadcast a few episodes of "The Almost Impossible Game Show" this morning. First time I've ever seen something resembling a game show on said channel.

JD

chargeradiocom

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2021, 12:41:22 AM »
Xumo, a Comcast-owned, Pluto-like competitor (that for some reason doesn’t carry BUZZR or any long-locked up classics and thus, doesn’t get much attention here), has launched its own game show channel & on demand section. Among the selections: DOND, 25 Words or Less, the PAX show On the Cover, Gladiators knockoff Knights and Warriors, and the pseudo classic Magic Johnson’s All-Star Slam-N-Jam.

Channel 308 on the Xumo app, or this link:
https://www.xumo.tv/channel/99991640/free-game-show-tv

Kniwt

« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2021, 04:58:52 AM »
Escape Perfecto on Sony Canal Competencias (not the same feed as Pluto's Escape Perfecto channel) has gone back all the way to Episode 1, which is airing now in the 4am ET hour and, presumably, will repeat during the day. I've never seen this one posted on YT or elsewhere. Episode 2 follows next.

I've landed in the middle of what appears to be an interesting episode. There are minor differences throughout, and being a couple years older, pre-inflation Mexican prize values appear to be considerably smaller. Only six major prizes, and the jackpot is 500k pesos.

Spoiler: The team in Episode 1 reaches Question 9, doesn't use either lifeline, and crashes out on a wrong answer. Since the Escape Seguro wasn't yet in the game, they leave with nothing.

Kniwt

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2021, 05:46:03 AM »
Escape Perfecto on Sony Canal Competencias (not the same feed as Pluto's Escape Perfecto channel) has gone back all the way to Episode 1

These early episodes are quite interesting indeed! The producers hadn't yet mastered setting the difficulty of the prize challenges relative to the prizes, and this just happened (which, I think, is Episode 10):
The team went for the car (value only $165k, btw), and the challenge was just balloon inflation, which they completed in only four questions and got the car out of the cage. But they couldn't quit yet because they hadn't reached Question 5 ... which they got wrong, and they left with nothing.

colonial

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2021, 05:29:32 PM »
Tubi currently has 30 episodes of Groucho-hosted "You Bet Your Life" available for streaming.