The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Game Show "Channels" On Roku,...Etc... Thread.

<< < (2/56) > >>

SamJ93:
Pluto also has Game Show Central, streaming various GSN originals including Baggage, America Says, Lingo (Engvall version only, sadly), 1 vs. 100 and Minute To Win It. The only pre-2009 show I've seen on the channel is Cram in the early morning hours.

nowhammies10:

--- Quote from: BrandonFG on July 03, 2021, 12:37:04 AM ---Street Smarts is streaming somewhere too, IIRC.

--- End quote ---

They're posting full episodes and clips to their YouTube channel. It looks to be going in series order; the most recent full episode still has the contestants in the armchairs.

colonial:
Amazon Prime also has two seasons of Pointless Celebrities available for viewing, as well as every episode of Million Dollar Money Drop (a very random show to be offered).

Britbox has episodes of civilian Pointless, but unsure which seasons are available.

Looking through the Pluto TV listings, it appears the Tween channel shows old Nick games like Hidden Temple and Figure It Out. They also show 5th Grader, but unsure which version.

JD

Kniwt:
Sony Canal Escape Perfecto is on Pluto. Airs episodes from S01-02 of the Mexican version.

Sony Canal Competencias, which is a different feed, is on Plex, Xumo, et al. (but not on Pluto). Every time I've checked, it's showing Escape Perfecto Mexico, but on a different schedule from Sony Canal Escape Perfecto. Its webpage, however, claims that it also airs the Chilean version of Russian Roulette ("Ruleta Rusa"), but I've never seen it come up ... and the channel schedules I've seen so far don't list individual program titles.

TimK2003:

--- Quote from: gamed121683 on July 03, 2021, 12:04:45 AM ---Great idea, Tim! Below is a list of game show reruns found on some streaming channels as of July 2, 2021. Of course, feel free to add
any additional shows or channels that I'm missing.

Amazon Prime
--13 titles from the Buzzr archives (Family Feud, Press Your Luck, Trebek's Double Dare, et al.)

--- End quote ---

I don't know how long it's been on Amazon Prime, but now when you pull up the Match Game '73 list of episodes, they now have one of the pilot episodes as "Episode 1".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version