Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Game Show "Channels" On Roku,...Etc... Thread.  (Read 5659 times)

Kniwt

Re: Game Show "Channels" On Roku,...Etc... Thread.
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2021, 11:07:43 AM »
Xumo Game Show TV (308) has what appears to be most/all of UK quiz Impossible both streaming (not 24/7) and on-demand, starting with S01E01.

https://www.xumo.tv/channel/99991640/free-game-show-tv

Edit: Also, Xumo 312 shows Impossible 24/7, but it appears to be only available through TV apps and not on the desktop, so I can't seem to post a link here. ("In the 21st century, there will be American TV channels that show nothing but the same obscure British quiz show over and over again every day.")
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 08:45:45 AM by Kniwt »

Allstar87

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2021, 02:49:26 PM »
Tubi currently has 30 episodes of Groucho-hosted "You Bet Your Life" available for streaming.

They have just recently added Leno-hosted "You Bet Your Life" episodes as well. They'll most likely keep updating it as the season progresses.

Wonder if the Hackett episodes still exist...

vtown7

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2021, 04:56:30 PM »
Tubi has also put up a whack of Fox primetime offerings - I went looking the other day and found Masked Singer, Masked Dancer, I can see your voice, ultimate tag, name that tune 2021, amongst others.
Ryan

oaklandfan2kx

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2021, 01:40:55 AM »
Tubi currently has 30 episodes of Groucho-hosted "You Bet Your Life" available for streaming.

They have just recently added Leno-hosted "You Bet Your Life" episodes as well. They'll most likely keep updating it as the season progresses.

I Hope They Destroyed or Erased Them for Unknown Reason.

Bryce L.

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2021, 01:46:49 AM »

I Hope They Destroyed or Erased Them for Unknown Reason.
And I hope you realize that Typing Like This is in fact Annoying as All Hell for the rest of us to read.

colonial

« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2021, 09:42:14 AM »
Pluto TV recently added a new channel called "Kartoon Channel" that features a variety of kids and family-friendly fare. The programming includes an original game show for kids called "KC! Pop Quiz."

JD

SwohS Emag

« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2021, 11:11:50 AM »
KC Pop Quiz is available here and will eventually feature 140 segments. 

TimK2003

« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2021, 08:42:39 PM »
MODS:  Might it be more beneficial to the group if we turn this thread into it's own Big Board category/topic like how Buzzr and GSN have their own section?