The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Game Show "Channels" On Roku,...Etc... Thread.

(1/56) > >>

TimK2003:
Might as well start an official thread for new apps/channels found on Rokus/Fire Sticks/AppleTVs that either rerun game shows or have individual "channels" devoted to a single game show, as I seem to stumble across new ones every so often.

On (at least) Roku, there is a Local Now channel you can add, that has a channel devoted entirely to "Funny You Should Ask" reruns.  Not surprising as it looks like Byron Allen's TV empire may have a hand in this channel.

(I know, it may be about as far down the bottom of the barrel as you can get for the lather, rinse, repeat shows), but I have a feeling we may see more of these "channels" appear in the future...hence the new thread).

gamed121683:
Great idea, Tim! Below is a list of game show reruns found on some streaming channels as of July 2, 2021. Of course, feel free to add
any additional shows or channels that I'm missing.

Netflix
--Jeopardy!
--Wheel of Fortune

Roku
--Deal or No Deal (Synd.)
--Weakest Link (Synd.)
--Celebrity Name Game
--On The Cover

Tubi
--Beat Shazam
--25 Words or Less
--Name That Tune (Lange & Krakowski)
--Take A Good Look

Amazon Prime
--13 titles from the Buzzr archives (Family Feud, Press Your Luck, Trebek's Double Dare, et al.)

*They used to have the network version of 5th Grader, but it was recently pulled. Odd considering doesn't Amazon own the rights to that show now?

Chief-O:
Pluto TV: Buzzr, TPIR Barker Era, and DOND.

("American Gladiators" too, if you consider that a game show)

BrandonFG:

--- Quote from: gamed121683 on July 03, 2021, 12:04:45 AM ---Great idea, Tim! Below is a list of game show reruns found on some streaming channels as of July 2, 2021. Of course, feel free to add
any additional shows or channels that I'm missing.

Netflix
--Jeopardy!
--Wheel of Fortune

Roku
--Deal or No Deal (Synd.)
--Weakest Link (Synd.)
--Celebrity Name Game
--On The Cover

Tubi
--Beat Shazam
--25 Words or Less
--Name That Tune (Lange & Krakowski)
--Take A Good Look

Amazon Prime
--13 titles from the Buzzr archives (Family Feud, Press Your Luck, Trebek's Double Dare, et al.)

*They used to have the network version of 5th Grader, but it was recently pulled. Odd considering doesn't Amazon own the rights to that show now?

--- End quote ---
Street Smarts is streaming somewhere too, IIRC.

SuperMatch93:
Amazon Prime also has a non-Buzzr offering: Celebrity Bowling.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version