Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jeff Gordon to drive Pepsi Game Show car  (Read 2886 times)

brianhenke

Jeff Gordon to drive Pepsi Game Show car
« on: June 30, 2003, 06:04:10 PM »
One-time celebrity WWTBAM contestant Jeff Gordon will drive a Pepsi \"Play for a Billion\" Chevrolet paint scheme at Saturday night's Pepsi 400 (7 p.m., NBC).

Also, for you SpongeBob SquarePants fans, Gordon's teammate Jimmie Johnson (Gordon owns his team, too!) will drive a Lowe's/SpongeBob paint scheme.

Cincy43235@aol.com

The Jehovah's Witnesses distribute Mad magazine?

We want some more pro wrestling (STILL) and NASCAR questions!
Johnny Cash sang "I Have the Wine"?

brianhenke

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2003, 09:34:09 PM »
The Play for a Billion format is more game show than lottery, from what I've heard.

The line about having more NASCAR questions comes from the fact that Regis only asked (to the best of my knowledge) one NASCAR question (about Dale Earnhardt winning Rookie of the Year - bringing up if Meredith's asked one this season) and Anne Robinson not asking a question about it on the primetime Weakest Link.

Brian

The Jehovah's Witnesses distribute Mad magazine?

We want some more pro wrestling (STILL) and NASCAR questions!
Johnny Cash sang "I Have the Wine"?

goongas

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2003, 09:47:32 PM »
The contestant I was a PAF for was asked about flags in Indianapolis 500 I think, but I don't remember any NASCAR questions with Meredith.  They don't ask too many sports questions.

Eric

Michael Brandenburg

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2003, 10:32:18 AM »
[Re: Pepsi's Play for a Billion game]: It's not a gameshow...its a lottery.

And speaking of lotteries -- since we know that the Pepsi 400 NASCAR race coverage on NBC on July 5 is going to knock WLWT's broadcast of the Powerball Instant Millionaire show out of its regular 7:30 P.M. time slot this Saturday evening, what time will the PIM show be on?

Michael Brandenburg
   (Will it be 1 A.M. the next morning per the Cincinnati Enquirer's TV magazine listing, or 3 A.M. the next morning per the TV Guide listing?)