The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

"It's coming" (Buzzr)

(1/5) > >>

JMFabiano:
So we have a cryptic promo that's shown up during commercial breaks.  Speculate.

aaron sica:
I’ll let the person who found it take the credit…new logo.

snowpeck:

--- Quote from: aaron sica on May 28, 2021, 10:46:53 PM ---I’ll let the person who found it take the credit…new logo.

--- End quote ---
That would be me. After someone on Facebook guessed it might be a new logo or name, I did some searching in the U.S. trademark database and found this, registered last month. The lightning bolt in the middle of the new logo matches the graphics in the cryptic promos.

PPatters:

--- Quote from: snowpeck on May 28, 2021, 11:35:08 PM ---That would be me. After someone on Facebook guessed it might be a new logo or name, I did some searching in the U.S. trademark database and found this, registered last month. The lightning bolt in the middle of the new logo matches the graphics in the cryptic promos.

--- End quote ---

Using a lightning bolt also is more reminiscent of the logo they used before being a tv network and were just producing YouTube game shows. (In as much as there was a lightning bolt LOL)

trainman:
In case that link to the trademark search results isn't working for you, here's the image:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version