The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

ABC Summer Fun and Games 2021

(1/7) > >>

NickintheATL:
Premiere dates have been announced:

https://tvline.com/2021/04/07/abc-summer-schedule-celebrity-family-feud-pyramid-holey-moley/

SUNDAY, JUNE 6

8:00-9:00 p.m.              “Celebrity Family Feud”
9:00-10:00 p.m.            “The Chase”
10:00-11:00 p.m.          “To Tell the Truth”

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 9

8:00-9:00 p.m.              “Press Your Luck”
9:00-10:00 p.m.            “The $100,000 Pyramid”
10:00-11:00 p.m.          “Card Sharks”

MONDAY, JUNE 14

10:00-11:00 p.m.          “The Celebrity Dating Game” (series premiere)

THURSDAY, JUNE 17

9:00-10:00 p.m.            “Holey Moley 3D in 2D”
10:00-11:00 p.m.          “The Hustler”

Discuss.

Chuck Sutton:
So during the 20-21 season ABC  by itself will air 13 game shows!

Of the ten that aired so far Card Sharks was the lowest rated in both Total audience and 18-49.

Celebrity Wheel of Fortune, Supermarket Sweep, who wants to be a Millionaire, and Match Game are left off renewals so far.

Wheel and Sweep based on ratings seem sure things probably in season and not summer.    Again if Card Sharks is renewed the last two seem likely.   Of course there could be a problem designing a new set to socially distance the 6 Celebrities on Match Game.

clemon79:
Surprised they are bringing back Teh Hustler. Much as I love CraigyFerg, he didn't really make up for there not being a whole lot of game there.

BillCullen1:
Woo-hoo, Pyramid's back. Yes!! I agree with Chuck that there might be a social distancing issue with Match Game. So The Hustler got renewed too. For game show fans, there's good news tonight.

BrandonFG:

--- Quote from: clemon79 on April 07, 2021, 04:55:51 PM ---Surprised they are bringing back Teh Hustler. Much as I love CraigyFerg, he didn't really make up for there not being a whole lot of game there.

--- End quote ---
I mentioned this before, but to me it's just not a fun game as an observer. It seems like it would be a dope party game, but as a game show not so much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version