Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tattletales revival coming to HBO Max  (Read 7155 times)

Neumms

Re: Tattletales revival coming to HBO Max
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2021, 01:44:41 PM »
Like most media conglomerates, the focus is on first-run content for streaming, so I can see why AT&T/Warner is pushing this to HBO Max...

That sounds reasonable, but they produce original content for TBS, too. That seems the place for it.

Tattletales episodes may have a short shelf life, what with celebrities breaking up sooner.

Mr. Matté

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2021, 01:58:31 PM »
When I heard "physical challenges," the first thing I thought of was, how close will it be to It's Your Bet?

Somewhere, Burt Reynolds is giving crap to both Tom Kennedy on this show and to Alex Trebek on Jeopardy.

Back to TT, who will Fannie Flagg appear with as "her guy" on this current version?

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2021, 03:31:47 PM »
When I heard "physical challenges," the first thing I thought of was, how close will it be to It's Your Bet?

Somewhere, Burt Reynolds is giving crap to both Tom Kennedy on this show and to Alex Trebek on Jeopardy.

Back to TT, who will Fannie Flagg appear with as "her guy" on this current version?
Neil Patrick  Harris
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

BillCullen1

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2021, 06:04:23 PM »
Neil's hubby might not allow that. I say Nathan Lane.

BrandonFG

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2021, 07:33:30 PM »

Neil Patrick  Harris
6/10. Should be a 5 but you got one bite.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

jjman920

• Mhoops.
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2021, 10:53:34 PM »
When I heard "physical challenges" along with "date night," my mind immediately went to a Hollywood Game Night look which I could definitely get behind since I don't mind HGN.

Here's hoping if there's a live band, they name it "The Banana Section."
Me: Of all of the game shows you've hosted besides Jeopardy!, like High Rollers or Classic Concentration, which is your favorite?
Alex Trebek: I'd have to say To Tell The Truth, because it was the first time in my career that I got to sit down while I was hosting.

Clay Zambo

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2021, 01:10:48 PM »

Neil Patrick  Harris

David Burka would like to have a word with you.
czambo@mac.com

Clay Zambo

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2021, 01:11:16 PM »
Here's hoping if there's a live band, they name it "The Banana Section."

Won't happen, but what a great idea.
czambo@mac.com

ChrisLambert!

• Overthrow, Sister Havana
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2021, 12:06:25 PM »
Just a note that, per the newest HBO press release, the show has been retitled “About Last Night” and will premiere sometime this fall.
@lambertman

tyshaun1

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2021, 01:41:09 PM »
Just a note that, per the newest HBO press release, the show has been retitled “About Last Night” and will premiere sometime this fall.
The first episode better have Rob Lowe and/or Demi Moore.

Clay Zambo

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2021, 05:02:12 PM »
The first episode better have Rob Lowe and/or Demi Moore.

And the best freaking set of songs!
czambo@mac.com

ChrisLambert!

• Overthrow, Sister Havana
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2022, 05:52:11 PM »
and by “this fall”, they obviously meant February 10, as mentioned in today’s press release.

Because it’s not the linear measurement of time, it’s HBO.
@lambertman