The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Tattletales revival coming to HBO Max

(1/6) > >>

Kniwt:
https://deadline.com/2021/03/tattletales-game-show-revival-ayesha-curry-stephen-curry-hbo-max-1234713180/

--- Quote ---Best-selling author Ayesha Curry and NBA star Stephen Curry are heading to HBO Max with a revival of Fremantle’s classic game show Tattletales. The WarnerMedia streaming service has given a series order to Tattletales, hosted and executive produced by the husband-and-wife duo from Fremantle and Sweet July Productions.

The reimagined Tattletales will bring together celebrity couples to reveal hilarious insights about their relationship through fun challenges and games. Three couples will join Ayesha and Stephen on an exclusive date night to go head-to-head on uncensored relationship trivia and games, competing to see who knows their partner best. As personality quirks and hidden talents are revealed, teams are pushed to their limits with physical challenges. Questions from viewers on the interactive fan question board put couples’ relationships to the test as they compete for a donation to the charity of their choice.
--- End quote ---

Jimmy Owen:
Probably not using the Convy set.

BrandonFG:
With dirty laundry and "celebreality" shows on cable being what they are, I'm honestly surprised it took this long to do a revival. The physical challenges sound odd, but other than that, it sounds like a fun idea. Gives me game night vibes.

PPatters:

--- Quote from: BrandonFG on March 12, 2021, 02:01:42 PM ---The physical challenges sounds odd, but other than that, it sounds like a fun idea. Gives me game night vibes.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I get that it’s really leaning into that and feels HGN meets Tattletales to me. I’m intrigued.

JMFabiano:

--- Quote from: PPatters on March 12, 2021, 02:04:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: BrandonFG on March 12, 2021, 02:01:42 PM ---The physical challenges sounds odd, but other than that, it sounds like a fun idea. Gives me game night vibes.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I get that it’s really leaning into that and feels HGN meets Tattletales to me. I’m intrigued.

--- End quote ---

With a touch of what Fremantle did to TTTT in its current version (doubling down on making it a party night-type atmosphere). 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version