Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The next Tom Kennedy interview  (Read 3784 times)

Adam Nedeff

The next Tom Kennedy interview
« on: June 30, 2003, 04:09:43 PM »
Hi, folks!
I'm launching a radio show this fall called \"Last Night with Adam Nedeff\", the idea of the show being the style and format of \"Late Show with David Letterman\" being adapted to radio. I've just successfully booked Tom Kennedy to do another phone interview, which we'll be recording next week for air in September. As long as this opportunity presents itself, I thought I'd turn to you, my fellow GS nuts, with this question...
Having heard the sound clips I already have loaded on Tom Kennedy's World, what questions would you like me to ask Tom this time around?

Kevin Prather

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2003, 08:17:38 PM »
i have a question about the broadcast itself. in what regions will it air?

Adam Nedeff

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2003, 08:34:28 PM »
i have a question about the broadcast itself. in what regions will it air?

Chances are you won't hear it. It's a college radio station, so I'm mainly just doing the show as a means of having an audio resume to send out after graduation in (knock on wood) two years. It's the Huntington, WV region. I will probably do the same as the last interview and post assorted soundbites throughout the site after it's aired in September.

Kevin Prather

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2003, 08:41:34 PM »
cool. i'd like to hear it.

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2003, 07:35:09 PM »
I don't know if you've taped the interview yet, but if not, here are a couple of questions.  I have a TV Guide with an ad for the KTLA version of \"You Don't Say\" in April of 75 with Clark Race as host and it looks like Tom as a panelist.  Maybe Tom could confirm this appearance.  I guess I've always wondered what hosts do between jobs, did Tom have to audition for shows, etc. I also have a 1999 sampler from Elektra called \"Hi, How Ya Doin\" which uses a artists rendering of the publicity photo of Tom where he is winking and pointing on the CD and case.  I wonder if Tom is aware of this?
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

Adam Nedeff

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2003, 11:30:33 PM »
I don't know if you've taped the interview yet, but if not, here are a couple of questions.

For the record, the tenative date of recording is July 15, so if you read this before then, please, by all means, submit a question.