The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

The Jeopardy! Guest Hosts

<< < (3/4) > >>

SamJ93:
Aaron Rodgers was OK. A bit dry and monotone at times, but for his first time hosting a TV broadcast of any kind, he carried it. He's infinitely more likable than Dr. Oz, at least...

SwohS Emag:

--- Quote from: SamJ93 on April 06, 2021, 07:53:15 AM ---Aaron Rodgers was OK. A bit dry and monotone at times, but for his first time hosting a TV broadcast of any kind, he carried it. He's infinitely more likable than Dr. Oz, at least...

--- End quote ---

He definitely gave me a Rolf Benirschke vibe with the monotone and the nerves.

Dbacksfan12:
As much as I don't like saying it, I think ARod did a serviceable job for his first time out.  He had a couple of quips after a contestant's response, which I found nice.

TimK2003:
Aaron was so dry, I went through a gallon of water just to stay hydrated during the show.

But I did like the Final J! response that was given by the champion that had no chance of winning last night...

SamJ93:
You may say it's a hot take/recency bias after just one episode, but I'll say it anyway: Mike Richards, convince Sony to write a blank check to Mayim Bialik and let her name her price to become the new host.

Seriously. Her charm, enthusiasm and clue-reading ability has blown pretty much every other guest host thus far out of the water.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version