The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Buzzr 2/22 - Concentration stays fresh

<< < (2/4) > >>

SRIV94:

--- Quote from: SRIV94 on February 08, 2021, 03:13:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Blanquepage on February 08, 2021, 02:14:11 PM ---- the evening Password Plus looks like it's jumping around all sorts of places in 1980

--- End quote ---
Looks like three Lucy eps (with Dick Martin) and two Betty While/Gene Rayburn eps (think they've all been shown before in various Buzzr tribute blocks).  What 3/1 brings will be the acid test.

--- End quote ---
3/1 and 3/2 are the two Kennedy-hosted eps from their tribute (OAD:  10/28-29/80), then they go back to May 1979 on 3/3.

Bryce L.:
Good news and bad news...

Bad news: Last fresh Narz Concentration is on 2/26; on 3/1 they start shuffling through them, same way they do Supermarket Sweep.
Good news: We get fresh Classic Concentration (1pm hour) starting on 3/8!

DjohnsonCB:

--- Quote from: Bryce L. on February 17, 2021, 12:29:13 AM ---Good news and bad news...

Bad news: Last fresh Narz Concentration is on 2/26; on 3/1 they start shuffling through them, same way they do Supermarket Sweep.

--- End quote ---

Tonight at 10 CT I tuned in BUZZR expecting to see Narz Concentration only to find it was an 80s Trebek version.  I didn't see it at 7 PM CT or either broadcast yesterday (Monday the 22), so please tell me without being snide, is BUZZR out of Narz shows and only Trebeks will air in their place?  I DID see the message that the last fresh Narz ep will be this Friday.

snowpeck:

--- Quote from: DjohnsonCB on February 23, 2021, 11:11:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bryce L. on February 17, 2021, 12:29:13 AM ---Good news and bad news...

--- End quote ---

Tonight at 10 CT I tuned in BUZZR expecting to see Narz Concentration only to find it was an 80s Trebek version.  I didn't see it at 7 PM CT or either broadcast yesterday (Monday the 22), so please tell me without being snide, is BUZZR out of Narz shows and only Trebeks will air in their place?  I DID see the message that the last fresh Narz ep will be this Friday.

--- End quote ---

Narz Concentration was moved to 9 a.m. Eastern.

PYLdude:

--- Quote from: DjohnsonCB on February 23, 2021, 11:11:22 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Page 2 of this topic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version