Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Buzzr 2/22 - Concentration stays fresh  (Read 1361 times)

Blanquepage

• Uff, 800 tapes to digitize.
Buzzr 2/22 - Concentration stays fresh
« on: February 08, 2021, 02:14:11 PM »
Looks like when Concentration moves to mornings, it'll remain fresh!

- Blockbusters returns to 166 on 2/26
- Body Language stays fresh
- Classic Concentration at 8PM ET jumps back to #62
- the evening Password Plus looks like it's jumping around all sorts of places in 1980
- Card Sharks '78 goes back to 142
https://www.facebook.com/TvGameShowVault - NEW YEARS '21 twelve-hour marathon featuring Tom & Alex, a new episode every 30 minutes until 9PM ET!

snowpeck

Re: Buzzr 2/22 - Concentration stays fresh
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 02:16:15 PM »
We run out of new Cullen Price that week as well. They go on to shows from 1962 that they've shown before.
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 03:13:41 PM »
- the evening Password Plus looks like it's jumping around all sorts of places in 1980
Looks like three Lucy eps (with Dick Martin) and two Betty While/Gene Rayburn eps (think they've all been shown before in various Buzzr tribute blocks).  What 3/1 brings will be the acid test.
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

Adam Nedeff

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 04:16:37 PM »
We run out of new Cullen Price that week as well. They go on to shows from 1962 that they've shown before.
(FLIPS TABLE)

JohnXXVII

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2021, 08:18:09 PM »
I've enjoyed watching these "new" Cullen TPIR episodes from 1959. It's been fun seeing them air in pretty much consecutive order, with only a few skips.

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2021, 11:18:10 PM »
Looks like three Lucy eps (with Dick Martin) and two Betty While/Gene Rayburn eps (think they've all been shown before in various Buzzr tribute blocks).  What 3/1 brings will be the acid test.
3/1 and 3/2 are the two Kennedy-hosted eps from their tribute (OAD:  10/28-29/80), then they go back to May 1979 on 3/3.
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

Bryce L.

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2021, 12:29:13 AM »
Good news and bad news...

Bad news: Last fresh Narz Concentration is on 2/26; on 3/1 they start shuffling through them, same way they do Supermarket Sweep.
Good news: We get fresh Classic Concentration (1pm hour) starting on 3/8!

DjohnsonCB

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2021, 11:11:22 PM »

Bad news: Last fresh Narz Concentration is on 2/26; on 3/1 they start shuffling through them, same way they do Supermarket Sweep.

Tonight at 10 CT I tuned in BUZZR expecting to see Narz Concentration only to find it was an 80s Trebek version.  I didn't see it at 7 PM CT or either broadcast yesterday (Monday the 22), so please tell me without being snide, is BUZZR out of Narz shows and only Trebeks will air in their place?  I DID see the message that the last fresh Narz ep will be this Friday.
"Disconnect her buzzer...disconnect EVERYONE'S buzzer!"

--Alex Trebel

snowpeck

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2021, 11:41:56 PM »

Tonight at 10 CT I tuned in BUZZR expecting to see Narz Concentration only to find it was an 80s Trebek version.  I didn't see it at 7 PM CT or either broadcast yesterday (Monday the 22), so please tell me without being snide, is BUZZR out of Narz shows and only Trebeks will air in their place?  I DID see the message that the last fresh Narz ep will be this Friday.

Narz Concentration was moved to 9 a.m. Eastern.
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

PYLdude

• Wardrobe furnished by Botany 500
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2021, 12:34:12 AM »

Page 2 of this topic.

Still crazy after all these years...but that's okay.

"I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, August 2012