The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

25 Words Or Less coming to BUZZR 1/18

(1/7) > >>

SamJ93:
An odd choice, certainly, though I'm assuming the rights were dirt-cheap to pick up. Curious to see if it'll last longer than the last contemporary show they tried adding (Celebrity Name Game):

https://m.facebook.com/BUZZRtv/photos/a.1603821899834599/2720406351509476/?type=3&sfnsn=mo

JMFabiano:
Let's watch what we say, I'm sure Abell is waiting for Older Is Better Crowd fuel ;-)

I would of course have liked to see more rarities, or even something from Fremantle's library that hasn't been seen in awhile or at all (i.e. Shafer MG).  But we'll see how it works out, I see it being in and out like CNG and Temptation. 

cyclone45:
Alex will be happy, for sure.

Blanquepage:
25 Words or Less was on that survey of potential BUZZR acquisitions we took a while back.
I'd find it hard to believe that it got more votes than a lot of the other options on there.

PPatters:
I mean, in many ways it makes sense. It requires no digitization. Like others mentioned, it probably cost next to nothing to lease (I mean, Tubi has a 25WOL channel and they upload their episodes to YouTube.) It’s a known, current commodity that resembles several of their popular shows (e.g., the Password franchise). I don’t know how well it will do, but I’m certainly not surprised.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version