Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Game show related streets...  (Read 1238 times)

aaron sica

Game show related streets...
« on: February 20, 2004, 12:35:29 PM »
While driving around with a friend with no place to go on Tuesday, we found ourselves crossing the border into Westminster, Maryland....

We passed the Random House building, and the road that goes into it? Bennett Cerf Way.

(Which, of course, considering he was one of the founders, is no big surprise, but was neat to see nonetheless)..
« Last Edit: February 20, 2004, 12:36:36 PM by aaron sica »

BrandonFG

Game show related streets...
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2004, 12:41:02 PM »
[quote name=\'aaron sica\' date=\'Feb 20 2004, 12:35 PM\'] While driving around with a friend with no place to go on Tuesday, we found ourselves crossing the border into Westminster, Maryland....

We passed the Random House building, and the road that goes into it? Bennett Cerf Way.

(Which, of course, considering he was one of the founders, is no big surprise, but was neat to see nonetheless).. [/quote]
I don't know if this was answered, but I believe Chuck Woolery has a street named for him in Kentucky.

Just for fun, the Bundy's on Married With Children lived on Jeopardy Lane. :-)
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!