Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dennis James TPIR models question  (Read 2722 times)

bulldog_06

Dennis James TPIR models question
« on: December 16, 2020, 12:05:23 AM »
Been checking out some Dennis James TPIR and there have been several models other than Anitra, Janice, and Dian. Anyone have names on the others that participated on James' TPIR? Just curious.

WarioBarker

• Mind Wanderer
Re: Dennis James TPIR models question
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2020, 03:19:07 AM »
Lemme see what I've got (by absolutely no means a complete list)...
* Harriet, seemingly the show's first African-American model, very early in James' run. Can be seen on #006N, one of the episodes uploaded to TVPMM's YouTube channel.
* Jenny, circa 1974. One Showcase had her as an artist "painting" depictions of the prizes (or at least that's what I gathered from J-Shea's audio recordings).
* Ann Pennington, Janice's sister, circa 1976.
* Holly Hallstrom, appeared during the 1977 portion of Season 5.
The Game Show Forum: beating the **** out of the competition since 2003.

I'm just a mind wanderer, walking in eternity...

SuperSweeper

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2020, 05:24:31 PM »
Phyllis Davis (best known for her role in Vega$) was a model in one of the 1975 episodes that Dennis had in his personal archives. She was...not very good.

Linda (Serine?), one of the models who auditioned to replace Anitra, appeared on at least two of Dennis's episodes, as well.

Robair

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2020, 10:45:50 PM »
* Jenny, circa 1974. One Showcase had her as an artist "painting" depictions of the prizes (or at least that's what I gathered from J-Shea's audio recordings).

Jenny was actually Ginny Golden (1945-2010), an actress from the tv shows "Probe" and "Search" who was featured on "The Dating Game" in the early 70's. Chuckie Baby hired her to replace Jane Nelson on "Treasure Hunt", and she lasted about half a season.
--Robair