Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: J! production resumes 11/30 with rotating guest hosts  (Read 9664 times)

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
Re: J! production resumes 11/30 with rotating guest hosts
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2020, 06:14:07 PM »
I may regret asking this later...but if Mike Richards does indeed put himself in the running for the position and gets it, would it really be the worst thing in the world? He may not be Alex but from what I’ve watched he seems like he could handle Jeopardy.

Not that he would be my first choice, but still.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2020, 06:15:48 PM »
I think it would be a bad look in terms of self-dealing, but I can think of far worse people for the job.
Travis L. Eberle

trainman

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2020, 01:06:13 AM »
If anyone happens to be in the studio for one of Ken's tapings, let us know what you think.

Not sure how any of the denizens of this board would get in, since they're still operating under coronavirus protocols -- unless someone happens to have been called as a contestant.
trainman is a man of trains

ChrisLambert!

• Overthrow, Sister Havana
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2020, 10:56:26 AM »
Are we to assume that Ken is doing multiple weeks? I was expecting news on another guest host to have filtered out by now.
@lambertman

Unrealtor

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2020, 09:26:00 PM »
Are we to assume that Ken is doing multiple weeks? I was expecting news on another guest host to have filtered out by now.

I'd assume that he does at least two, just based on their normal taping schedule. If that's the case, then they're set through January 22, so they may be waiting to pick taping back up after the holidays.
"It's for £50,000. If you want to, you may remove your trousers."