The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Buzzr Merch

<< < (2/5) > >>

Bryce L.:

--- Quote from: MSTieScott on November 20, 2020, 05:35:15 PM ---In the banner at the top of the page, the image of the Press Your Luck board comes from what I presume is fan-made software.

--- End quote ---
Would almost have to be, since I don't ever recall seeing a Whammy in square #6.

snowpeck:

--- Quote from: Bryce L. on November 20, 2020, 05:57:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: MSTieScott on November 20, 2020, 05:35:15 PM ---In the banner at the top of the page, the image of the Press Your Luck board comes from what I presume is fan-made software.

--- End quote ---
Would almost have to be, since I don't ever recall seeing a Whammy in square #6.

--- End quote ---
Wouldn't surprise me, considering there's a screenshot of Curt King's Press Your Luck game on the official Buzzr lunchbox.

PPatters:
I’ll say this: they went with more exciting To Tell The Truth and I’ve Got a Secret logos, but completely ignored the 1970s Password logo or even deciding just to go with Password Plus or Super Password... choices.

Matt Ottinger:

--- Quote from: ChrisLambert! on November 20, 2020, 04:46:31 PM ---They've somehow uploaded the O'Hurley TTTT and Dwyer IGAS logos into the merch-making machine, which is beyond silly.
--- End quote ---

I have come to the conclusion that Buzzr is being operated by people who care about game shows, but people who just don't know about game shows.

CarpetCrawler:
I freely admit that I caved and a Tattletales shirt will be in my possession shortly.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version