The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Buzzr Merch

(1/5) > >>

PPatters:
It appears that Buzzr has opened its own merch shop with Amazon. You can get various t-shirts and sweatshirts for Buzzr itself, Let's Make a Deal, Tattletales, I've Got a Secret, Classic Concentration, Password, Match Game, Body Language, Family Feud, Card Sharks. To Tell The Truth, and Supermarket Sweet. You can access the site at Amazon.

ChrisLambert!:
They've somehow uploaded the O'Hurley TTTT and Dwyer IGAS logos into the merch-making machine, which is beyond silly.

PPatters:

--- Quote from: ChrisLambert! on November 20, 2020, 04:46:31 PM ---They've somehow uploaded the O'Hurley TTTT and Dwyer IGAS logos into the merch-making machine, which is beyond silly.

--- End quote ---

I can only imagine it’s because they’re retro LOOKING haha

calliaume:

--- Quote from: ChrisLambert! on November 20, 2020, 04:46:31 PM ---They've somehow uploaded the O'Hurley TTTT and Dwyer IGAS logos into the merch-making machine, which is beyond silly.

--- End quote ---
Probably done by somebody Photoshopping logos onto t-shirt JPGs that doesn't know any better.

(I am looking at my O'Hurley TTTT desk clock as I write this.)

MSTieScott:
In the banner at the top of the page, the image of the Press Your Luck board comes from what I presume is fan-made software.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version