Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jeopardy Successor Nominee Form- Your Help is Appreciated!  (Read 1370 times)

Jeremy Nelson

Jeopardy Successor Nominee Form- Your Help is Appreciated!
« on: November 12, 2020, 12:17:05 PM »
Since we've opened up Jeopardy succession as a fair topic, i wanted to share with you my Jeopardy succession survey- I'd really appreciate if you took a minute or two to take it!

With most sites reporting on the same people that have either been speculated or joked about by Trebek, I thought it'd be fun and informative to put together an actual survey to see how people really think. Past that, there are basic questions at the top to see if there are trends among the nominations. I'm really hoping to get a good number of people to take the survey so that there are some interesting insights to share once I've crunched all the data.

If you have any questions, post here and I'll do my best to answer. Thanks for your help!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHBjqQmKoDv7U6xNgKfdoU04eBaLjvgwGR89UiM2aKs5yrog/viewform?usp=sf_link
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.

Jeremy Nelson

Re: Jeopardy Successor Nominee Form- Your Help is Appreciated!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 11:22:10 PM »
Thanks to all who took the survey! Full results posted below.

notableneurons.wordpress.com/2020/11/24/path-to-the-podium-a-jeopardy-succession-survey/
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.