The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR Trebek Tribute - Sat 11/14

(1/2) > >>

Sodboy13:
Buzzr announced its tribute to Alex Trebek will air on Saturday, from 12:30pm to 2:00am ET. The tweet noted Card Sharks, Classic Concentration, and To Tell The Truth. Does that mean we're getting some 1990 episodes, or was Alex a panelist in previous versions?

Bryce L.:

--- Quote from: Sodboy13 on November 09, 2020, 03:27:56 PM ---Does that mean we're getting some 1990 episodes, or was Alex a panelist in previous versions?

--- End quote ---
Almost certainly means we're getting 1991 episodes, since (as far as is recorded on Marshall Akers' episode guides, at least) he didn't have any involvement until he took over as host.

calliaume:
Double Dare isn't mentioned, but given they're allotting 13 and a half hours, I would think one episode would be dropped in somewhere along the line.

WarioBarker:

--- Quote from: Bryce L. on November 09, 2020, 03:40:32 PM ---Almost certainly means we're getting 1991 episodes, since (as far as is recorded on Marshall Akers' episode guides, at least) he didn't have any involvement until he took over as host.
--- End quote ---
Alex is listed as a panelist for the first Richard Kline pilot (1990). Buzzr could also show his appearance(s?) on the current version.

Blanquepage:

--- Quote from: calliaume on November 09, 2020, 03:45:18 PM ---Double Dare isn't mentioned, but given they're allotting 13 and a half hours, I would think one episode would be dropped in somewhere along the line.

--- End quote ---
I'm betting that they only converted the first 20 of DD, all of which are available on Prime.
With the exception of BtC, they're pretty good about keeping episodes of paid content off the network.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version