Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Buzzr Tom Kennedy Tribute scheduled...  (Read 1982 times)

calliaume

Re: Buzzr Tom Kennedy Tribute scheduled...
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2020, 04:58:07 PM »
According to a contact at Fremantle, the marathon will consist of episodes of Body Language and Password Plus hosted by Tom, as well as episodes of TTTT with him on the panel.

And I did not know TK did TTTT- I know he did 70's Beat The Clock...
TTTT was the first thing I thought of. (Other Fremantle shows he guested on: Super Password, Match Game '81, Card Sharks, Family Feud... but I suspect they'd prefer shows he'd hosted.)

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2020, 12:25:48 PM »
And I did not know TK did TTTT-

Then you should be following The Bill Cullen Archive on Facebook! (Shameless plug.)  We've been uploading a few episodes from a week (perhaps the only week?) he did.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

Blanquepage

• Uff, 800 tapes to digitize.
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2020, 02:43:49 PM »

Then you should be following The Bill Cullen Archive on Facebook! (Shameless plug.)  We've been uploading a few episodes from a week (perhaps the only week?) he did.

In addition to the week y'all are showing on The Archive, Tom did 2 more weeks in 1973.
BUZZR aired one of those weeks back in July (eps. 1521-1525), just betting they'll just pull from that week.
https://www.facebook.com/TvGameShowVault - Check out the 9/7 Labor Day 12-hour marathon!

JMFabiano

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2020, 03:59:36 PM »

In addition to the week y'all are showing on The Archive, Tom did 2 more weeks in 1973.
BUZZR aired one of those weeks back in July (eps. 1521-1525), just betting they'll just pull from that week.

Similarly, as the Narz episode and the Arnazes/Betty/Dick episode were on Buzzr's social media, I'm guessing these will count for the PW+ episodes.
Post over.  You may enter your smarmy comebacks here.

gamed121683

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2020, 07:23:37 PM »
Just checking in here...any word of a schedule from BUZZR yet?