The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR Minor Schedule Changes Week of 9/28

<< < (2/4) > >>

chargeradiocom:

--- Quote from: vtown7 on September 07, 2020, 01:27:37 PM ---I am an early riser - can someone please clarify what is meant by the "new" stream?
Thanks,
Ryan.

--- End quote ---
They recently modified their stream such that instead of infomercials, viewers can now get game shows—usually prime time repeats—during those hours. Pretty much all of the relatively big name streaming services that carry BUZZR now run this “new” feed—Pluto, Sling, STIRR, Roku Channel, Samsung TV Plus—as does BUZZR’s own website.

Some of the smaller streaming services (like KlowdTV & NKT.tv, as far as I know) still carry the old stream that straight mirrors BUZZR’s broadcast & still runs infomercials early mornings.

There are a few other differences with the “new stream” (i.e., a catchy jingle during commercial breaks if the Pluto/Sling/etc. ads don’t fire off. They also ran a couple “new stream“-only marathons in July, so they may do special events with it on occasion.) But most of the time, viewers probably won’t notice those differences.

vtown7:
Thanks for the heads up!
I have Nkt.TV for my Roku and I enjoy it... for a good number of months I was watching CC at 1pm Eastern on my computer... but in the last few months the stream keeps buffering.  However I might want to give it a try for early morning Concentration!
Ryan.

chargeradiocom:

--- Quote from: vtown7 on September 07, 2020, 08:20:43 PM ---Thanks for the heads up!
I have Nkt.TV for my Roku and I enjoy it... for a good number of months I was watching CC at 1pm Eastern on my computer... but in the last few months the stream keeps buffering.  However I might want to give it a try for early morning Concentration!
Ryan.

--- End quote ---
Glad to help!

I should mention that my comment about the 6AM Concentration assumes they stick with the pattern they have now of repeating the first two hours of primetime. They don’t post the stream-only morning repeats on their schedule page & could always change it without warning.

But, provided they stick with what they’re doing (& the announced forthcoming schedule doesn’t change), Concentration will repeat on the “new stream” Tuesday-Saturday at 6AM ET.

TraderRob:

--- Quote from: chargeradiocom on September 07, 2020, 02:22:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: vtown7 on September 07, 2020, 01:27:37 PM ---I am an early riser - can someone please clarify what is meant by the "new" stream?
Thanks,
Ryan.

--- End quote ---
They recently modified their stream such that instead of infomercials, viewers can now get game shows—usually prime time repeats—during those hours. Pretty much all of the relatively big name streaming services that carry BUZZR now run this “new” feed—Pluto, Sling, STIRR, Roku Channel, Samsung TV Plus—as does BUZZR’s own website.

Some of the smaller streaming services (like KlowdTV & NKT.tv, as far as I know) still carry the old stream that straight mirrors BUZZR’s broadcast & still runs infomercials early mornings.

There are a few other differences with the “new stream” (i.e., a catchy jingle during commercial breaks if the Pluto/Sling/etc. ads don’t fire off. They also ran a couple “new stream“-only marathons in July, so they may do special events with it on occasion.) But most of the time, viewers probably won’t notice those differences.

--- End quote ---

I apologize if this was posted elsewhere, but does anyone have a direct link to the new feed? I had the old one that I used to paste into VLC so I could record the stream.

Bryce L.:

--- Quote from: TraderRob on September 09, 2020, 03:12:41 AM ---I apologize if this was posted elsewhere, but does anyone have a direct link to the new feed? I had the old one that I used to paste into VLC so I could record the stream.

--- End quote ---
The link I use for VLC is...

https://buzzrota-web.amagi.tv/playlist720.m3u8

...though you can remove the "720" part if you want a different video resolution.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version